sweet t is offline Junior Member

continue cycle or not?

Hey what's up everyone? i am on week 8 of a 12 week cutting cycle. i am pretty pleased with my results so far, but not completely satisfied. i am running test/eq/ and winny. would it be ok to continue with this and make it a 16 to 20 week cycle, or just finish at 12 and take some time off and start another one. i thought of just switching to something like test/fina/eq after week 12 for about 8 more weeks. what do u think?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    A lot of this depends on what your cycle experience is....

well i've done a few cycles before. most recently i did a deca /winny cycle for 8 weeks. i only took 4 weeks off and jumped into my current cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet t
    well i've done a few cycles before. most recently i did a deca/winny cycle for 8 weeks. i only took 4 weeks off and jumped into my current cycle.
    I would say take the time off and research, then start over.
    The fact that you ran Deca and Winny together makes me wonder what kind of Test you're running now to "Cut"
    TSW

well i ran the deca /winny together with a low dose of test after a bulking cycle but it was more of a lean mass cycle instead of a true cutting cycle. this is a true cutting cycle. i'm running test enth. eq and winny.

palequail is offline Banned
    I think you should finish up after 12 weeks......you can always still cut up after the drugs are out of your system. IMO long cycles are for the very advanced.

Thread Information