Shredder is offline Associate Member

Buying online drugs

Does any one know what the legal law is against ordering non classified drugs thru the internet ie. clomid,hcg ,accutane,novaldex? Crossing the border i heard u are allowed but only in a certain amount. And does any one ever order from pharmagroup.com? thanks

ptbyjason Guest
    LMAO, do a search for pharmagroup on this board and see how many people got scammed by them. It's not funny what they did, but I am just glad we are stopping someone else from ordering from them.

BTW, please do not list any more places on this board that you can order gear from, otherwise it will be looked at as a source post, which is not allowed on this board. If you want to know about a source, PM a mod.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Jason is right avoid them like the plague.They are low lifes who will take your money and give you sweet FA in return

large is offline New Member
    Now that I just ordered some stuff just last week I just read this I hope I get my stuff. Someone please email me at [email protected] and let me know where I can order if I dont get my stuff from pharmagroup.. Thanks

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by large
    Now that I just ordered some stuff just last week I just read this I hope I get my stuff. Someone please email me at [email protected] and let me know where I can order if I dont get my stuff from pharmagroup.. Thanks

woah bro, do you realize what you just did. You just said someone give me a source, here is my e-mail address. Now I want you to think about this for one second.

Someone knows a good source, but they don't know you. So they are going to take the time to e-mail you and tell you who to go to when you could be a NARC or countless other things. No one will do that. Let me tell you what will happen though. A scammer gets on this board and sees that you are looking for a source. They see that you are willing to listen to anybody in order to get that source, so they send you their e-mail addy or their website address. You are just asking to lose your money.

Come on bro, this is your 8th post, surely you know better by now. You know the rules, contact a mod regarding sources. That includes asking for a source, verifying a source, or finding out if they are cute or not. Use your head bro.

Well your right in a way. But there are alot of websites that are greal not scammers. I have heard both good and bad things about pharmgroup. I just wanted to know what other website are good. Most of the sites are legal in there countries to sell the stuff.

ptbyjason Guest
    Well your right in a way. But there are alot of websites that are greal not scammers. I have heard both good and bad things about pharmgroup. I just wanted to know what other website are good. Most of the sites are legal in there countries to sell the stuff.
    You are not understanding me.
    Don't ask for a source on the open board.
    Don't put your e-mail address on the board.
    Contact a mod about sources.

Rules of the board.

The longer you are here the more you will understand. Just listen to me for now.

ok thanks ,,im understanding now

Gwaz is offline New Member
    maybe i missed the answer in all of that...but is it legal to order things like clomid from an oline source? since u said u can bring back a small amout of shit from mex...why not be able to order a small amount?

Remember PT" your right in a way! "

In a way that means that we can go to large's house and piss on his floor and kick his dog. This might not be allowed in his house but in a way it still doesnt matter

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'm a source, get your gear from me

http://kickme.to/dbol

Originally posted by G Child
    I'm a source, get your gear from me

http://kickme.to/dbol

LMFAO!

Thread Information