Thread: health question

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

health question

Hey bros, I know this question should be in the suplement forum but it's more of a health related issue and I know you guys know your stuff!My girlfriend is going on a diet and she'll be doing cardio an a daily basis.I tought her everything she needs to know about more smaller meals per day, drinking a lot of water, cardio, cutting out high GI carbs etc.She asked me to get her some sort of suplement to help her so I got her twinlabs epfedra free ripped fuel.She had some bloodwork done (for another reason.......) and some values were a bit off....

kreatinin 84.0 umol/L (allowed : 46.0-80.0)

eozinofilni granulocites 0.7 % (allowed 1.0-6.0)

monocites 8.5 % (allowed 3.0-7.0)

Is it safe for her to take the ripped fuel?I know I'm being hypocritical since I'm currently taking deca /test/t3/clen ......but I'm worried about it and she says its no big deal!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Ripped fuel and those OTC thermogenics are just a bunch of caffiene and herbal stimulants to curve your appetite and give you 'energy'.. I believe she would only run into problems if she had highblood pressure..

bor
    So they don't affect the liver or the kidneys in any way?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Our liver and kidneys filter blood, and sift toxins and free radicals etc. out of the blood.. I don't belive there is any ingredients that will affect her liver, or kidneys.. They will dehydrate her, and she has to keep hydrated though.. I would search for a professional opinion, or not take them in the first place if it is a huge worry..

The elevated CK (kreatinin) levels are almost surely due to her being a lifter, right? Lots of cardio or resistance training will easily elevate CK levels.
    By chance, was she coming off the tail end of a cold? A simple little viral infection (like a cold) is likely to drop eosinophil values slightly and raise monocyte values slightly. In any event, they're not off by much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Hey bros, I know this question should be in the suplement forum but it's more of a health related issue and I know you guys know your stuff!My girlfriend is going on a diet and she'll be doing cardio an a daily basis.I tought her everything she needs to know about more smaller meals per day, drinking a lot of water, cardio, cutting out high GI carbs etc.She asked me to get her some sort of suplement to help her so I got her twinlabs epfedra free ripped fuel.She had some bloodwork done (for another reason.......) and some values were a bit off....

kreatinin 84.0 umol/L (allowed : 46.0-80.0)

eozinofilni granulocites 0.7 % (allowed 1.0-6.0)

monocites 8.5 % (allowed 3.0-7.0)

Is it safe for her to take the ripped fuel?I know I'm being hypocritical since I'm currently taking deca/test/t3/clen......but I'm worried about it and she says its no big deal!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The elevated CK (kreatinin) levels are almost surely due to her being a lifter, right? Lots of cardio or resistance training will easily elevate CK levels.
    By chance, was she coming off the tail end of a cold? A simple little viral infection (like a cold) is likely to drop eosinophil values slightly and raise monocyte values slightly. In any event, they're not off by much at all.
    ****...beat me to it...

that what it sounds like to me.

bor
    No, actually she's not involved in lifting or lots of cardio..........

Thread Information