Franky Bones is offline New Member

Exclamation My first cycle need advice asap

Im 18 an have been lifting now for about 4 months. I am about 6ft tall have wide shoulders and hav always been very skinny. although i am now starting to gain some size wen i first started liftin I weighed about 147 im up to 159 now my friends suggested i do test. How should i go about doing it and whate else should i do while i do it

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    JUST LIFT HARD AND EAT A LOT....everyone on this board will tell u not to juice if your 18...and u have only been lifting for 4 months....don't listen to your friends..research a lot of stuff online and go from there....and just keep lifting hard and eating everything in sight

Da Bull is offline Banned
    At 18 you need to get a solid diet and training program,then you will grow.You have NO business using anabolics right now.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Your friends are IDIOTS!!! First off 4 months is NOTHING!!! You need to lift naturally for a while before you start taking AAS! They are best used when you hit a plateu and trust me you have a long ways to go. If I were you I would look into just consuming as many calories as possible, HIT IT HARD, and possible look into creatine and protein. At least wait a year of serious lifting before you take AAS. The gains you have made so far natural are awesome so way take anything?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Ok, here is the deal. In general, you are too young and dont have enough experience or foundation. In order to be successful on AS you need to understand how to properly train and eat...its not just shooting some stuff into your body. Learning everything you need to know is as much about reading and asking questions as it is about trial and error and learning what works best for your body.

However, i hate to see anyone just go onto a cycle and not know what they are doing. IF you are going to do them no matter what then stick around this site and at least learn about what you should do. The search tool is a great option.

In conclusion, i do not believe roids are yet for you.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Your not going to want to hear this...... but your going to hear it from eevryone here...... wait till your 21 to do test...... and gian naturally till then

i weighed 175 in HS my senior year - im now 2 years out and weigh 205 - proper diet and training will build nie muscle. Once u feel u need that little added boost - then go for the test....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    man u guys are fast..... or am i just slow

Swellin Guest
    Don't get too upset about the responses, the guys jump on things like this because it is important for us to try and stop you at this point. You are too young to safely use steroids . You are too light to have properly tuned your diet. You have not been lifting long enough to know how best to benefit from your training.
    I am not picking on you or being ugly at all. I am trying to help you understand the things that need to be done first.

You should be able to add plenty of weight by increasing your caloric intake...and I mean good calories, too. You should also be getting in a few protein shakes each day.

You need to experiment with different training programs and different exercises to find what fit you best...then switch it up. Once you start to plateau, change your training again, and add more calories.

Right now, there are far too many dangers to your body for you to start. Please don't do it. Hang around this board and ask questions about proper diet and training. Look in those forums and read until you go cross eyed. take a break, and then read some more. I bet you will make better gains from doing what you find here, than your friends will with gear.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    some good ass posts on this subject...good job guys

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    hey bro... all these guys are right to a degree... sometimes I feel like they don't want the younger guys to use because they need to wait and appreciate it more... and I mean how would they like a bunch of 20 year olds out lifting them?? I'm 19 gonna be 20 in July and I have my gear for my first cycle.... but you know what... I've been lifting since 14!!! not to mention I feel that I have a LOT of knowledge on training and dieting to go with my stuff!.... I would say that you need to wait atleast until you have a few years of lifting naturally before you take anything..... more important than anything else these guys have said... the sudden strength gains you will get will trash your joints, ligaments, tendons... and whatever else is holding you together... they have NO conditioning for it as you have never lifted before 4 months ago...wait a little killer... still plenty of natural gains to come!!! get some protein and weight gainer... glutamine and try out some creatine... research! GOOD LUCK!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Hopefully this guy will listen to this advice instead of running off and juicing like i have seen many of my friends who try to catch up to me. I benched 435 naturally at 185 lbs before I juiced when I was 18!!! I've been lifting since age 14 just as NaturaltheGH, so wait a couple of years. Before I juiced I was 192 lbs, I could rep 315 6 times, had 18 1/2 inch biceps and I was at a constant 5-9% vf. Diet and dedicated lifting will put you over the top. Trust me.

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    Bro right now your natural test levels are through the roof! Take advantage of this, get some cell tech, glutamine, and research proper diet/training. If you get your diet and training right I'll bet your friends will think your taking roids.
    EAT BIG=LIFT BIG=GET BIG

toolman is offline Banned
    THe gear does not make you grow alone. You have to be lifting, resting and eating right in order for it to work. There is no way you can be doing those 3 right with just 4 months behind you. DO NOT listen to those idiots you call friends. They are clueless.

Thread Information