Thread: going to mex

pinhead is offline Junior Member

going to mex

I am taking a cruise to cozumel in a few months and I've read about how easy it is to get my **** back on the ship and through customs but what about shipping it from mex anyone done that and had any problems??
    thanks bros

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    I am taking a cruise to cozumel in a few months and I've read about how easy it is to get my **** back on the ship and through customs but what about shipping it from mex anyone done that and had any problems??
    thanks bros

shipping it from mexico is not a good idea... I heard a number around 80 percent of stuff gets checked coming from mexico to the US. I would take it on the ship with you and bring it back that way

if I get it through customs what about shipping it to my home state I don't want to fly it home w/me (i mean vials ) pills I just plan on leaving in bottles (asprin/script)

Soup is offline Associate Member
    transfer the vials to the liquor nips, even though they are plastic and not glass that wouldn't matter right, since they are food grade the big thing is keeping them sanitary right?

do you mean sterilize them & bring them down w/me doing it on the ship or in mex??
    thanks
    ps have you done this b4

Thread Information