Thread: proviron

kilo45 is offline New Member

proviron

what is a drug like proviron and any anti-e used for in the medical field and how safe is it to run at a low dose for long periods of time without the use of aas?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    why would you run it w/o useing AAS...its and anti-e...it would be a waste of $$...IMO

well i just got my blood test back and i have a high testosterone / estrogen ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by kilo45
    well i just got my blood test back and i have a high testosterone/ estrogen ratio.
    That's a good thing

i mean low it is suppose to around 50:1 and mine is 30:1 i dont know the exact numbers but that is what my doc said.i know there is natural things like 6-0x0 that help but i was wondering if there is any medication u can take for long periods of time for this?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you mean high estrogen/test?

Proviron has been used for male sexual dysfunction and impotence.

Ldex was created to treat certain types of breast cancer

Clomid is a female fertility aid

Fermara treats post menopausal breast cancer

Ndex is a preventative measure used by people with a high tendency to breast cancer.

What's your bf%?
    In any event, if you're bf% is a bit high, lowering it can help your T:E ratio. Was it that your test levels were low, or that your estrogen levels were high?

Quote Originally Posted by kilo45
    i mean low it is suppose to around 50:1 and mine is 30:1 i dont know the exact numbers but that is what my doc said.i know there is natural things like 6-0x0 that help but i was wondering if there is any medication u can take for long periods of time for this?

my bodyfat is normal it is around 12%. my test levels were at438 ng/dl and ma only 22 so i know that is low but the doc wont do anything about it. and my estrogen levels are at 15 ng/dl. but what happen when i did my first cycle was that my estrogen levels raised as my test leves did to so it really had no affect. i just want to know what drug i can take that will lower my estrogen and give me more free testosterone ?

Using an AI, like liquidex, would limit the conversion of test to estrogen and raise your test:estrogen ratio. Proviron may do the same, but there's argument over whether or not is will suppress your own natural test production too.
    Something like exemestane (aromasin ) at low doses may be something to look into simce it will work similar to Ldex (not exactly) and also likely be better for your cholesterol levels, but I'd suggest finding another doc that'll be more cooperative.

The main thing is that your test is low (slightly)....you don't really want to lower your estrogen levels beyond normal if you don't have too.

will aromasin help my sex drive proviron . that is the main reason i went to the doc ?

Proviron may be a better choice because it will increase your androgen:estrogen ratio ((test + DHT or proviron):estrogen).
    I can't say for sure that it won't supress HPTA....I've never seen anything definitive...proviron is 1 methyl DHT...

I'd still see another doc.

well my doc wont do anything about it he says no sex drive wont kill you . so he wont perscibe anything to me. so i was just wondering if you guys could help me. and proviron seems to be pretty cheap so am not worrying about buying it. i just wont to knwo if it is safe to run for long periods of time?

bump

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Proviron can be used on off cycles .... it keeps you looking vascular and hard...plus its used also for upping sperm count.....

Thread Information