Danny212 is offline New Member

Question Im a newbie and need some advice

Hey guys,
    I'm 19 years old going on 20 and I am only 5'8 145 pounds. The reason I am this light is because of years of wrestling and keeping my weight down. Now that I'm done with wrestling I want to get big. Ive done a lot of research on diet and training. But I recently got some Testo-Jet L/A NRV. I'm deebating on whether or not to take it. I know I probably should wait til Im 21 but if I do decide to take it what is the best way I should go about it?

barbarian is offline Banned
    wait bro and grow naturaly you got a long ways to go

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    id wait on the steroids and pick up some methyl 1 test or something similar.... i've heard the people are experiencing some sick gains on m1t... im going to use some myself to kickstart my next to see if all the hype is legit...

TrainingDay is offline Associate Member
    You will hear alot of this "you are too young". This is your time bro. You are full of testosterone , I would wait.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should wait. Make sure you done growing. Take advantage of your natural TEST running through your body. Spend the next several months lifting hard and tweaking your diet.

methyl 1 test? whats that?

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    id wait on the steroids and pick up some methyl 1 test or something similar.... i've heard the people are experiencing some sick gains on m1t... im going to use some myself to kickstart my next to see if all the hype is legit...
    M1t is an AS ......

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    M1T is a methylated pro-hormone. People are "claiming" dbol like gains from it. Odds are it will be banned sooner than later.

decadbal is offline Banned
    the gains are way better than dbol , as far as roids, when you stop growing naturally, bonewise, not gymwise, then its ok, but thats prolly a few years, so trust us and wait on that..

Ok I am going to hold off on the Testo-Jet L/A NRV for a while. I ordered some of this m1t you guys are talking about. When I get this, what is the best cycle I should use for it and do you think I should throw in some creatine or glutamine?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny212
    Ok I am going to hold off on the Testo-Jet L/A NRV for a while. I ordered some of this m1t you guys are talking about. When I get this, what is the best cycle I should use for it and do you think I should throw in some creatine or glutamine?
    Sorry bro....I have no experience with this pro hormone.But I would definetly take creatine if I were you.And Glutamine is a must in my eyes.I take 20 grams ed,and it's a little pricy,but well worth it in my book.

Thread Information