decaboy is offline Junior Member

Question dbol fake? screwed deca cycle?

1) I just started using dianabol for the first time a few weeks ago right after my fourth week of deca . I take 15mg capsules twice a day and they make me just flat out irritable and frustrated for no reason and i havent experienced really extreme gains from it im just wondering if its just left over deca however i have made some gains how should i feel on dianabol

2) i was attempting an 8 week of deca 4 weeks of dbol cycle and after using 4 weeks of deca one of my buddies broke my remaining vial and i havent been able to get any for three weeks now and i had just started taking dianabol and have continued to take dianabol but im stiill waiting for more deca to come in. should i hop right back on deca for like six more weeks or should i wait jus another week or so for my dbol to finish and cycle off then on again?

i feel that i should just hop back on but i wanted some feed back first thanx.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    you need to stop what ever it is youre doing and start researching otherwise you will be sorry.

palequail is offline Banned
    I'd stop it and start over. Do the dbol fromt he beginning...that is the point. Also I would always run test with your cycle....you need that.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    thats good advise!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    First off Im going to say what everyone is going to say and that is YOU NEED TEST in your cycle. Ive never seen 15mg Dbol , but thats not to say there isnt any, Why was your buddy screwing aroung with your juice man, thats you bussiness not his. Personally I would do PCT, recover from your cycle, take some time off, and start a cycle with some test in it b/c it sound to me like this cycle was screwed up.

decaboy is offline Junior Member
    how am i supposed to feel when im on dbol i hear about a "sense of well being" and being in a good mood and i dont really have either i get the opposite has any body else had a same or different experience with dbol?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decaboy
    how am i supposed to feel when im on dbol i hear about a "sense of well being" and being in a good mood and i dont really have either i get the opposite has any body else had a same or different experience with dbol?
    it might be fake then, I couldnt tell you, why dont you post a pic of the dbol in the pics forum. But when Im on Dbol I feel like superman, thats how me and my buddies descibe the feeling, you feel on top of the world, like nothing could bring you down.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i would stop now and start pct.. start doing some research..you have no where near enough knowledge of gear to be using...plus..your to young...wait another 2-3 years.

palequail is offline Banned
    Dbol never made me feel good..all I got was horrible low back pain and lots of water retention...I don't like it.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i hope you smacked the fuk outa your "buddy"

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ya me to, ive never heard of 15mg capsule dbols,,,and i would always make sure you have everything on hand, everything!

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    i do feel euphoric when using d-bol but it does nt mean its going to happen to you....either way you need to stop your cycle before its to late and you wind up with a limp dick for 3 months.

TrainingDay is offline Associate Member
    dbol makes me sweat like a pig when iīm sleeping. But i donīt notice, my gf tells me...she hates it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    test
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information