Question Not your average question about pro's

98% dont know what they take and probably never will but w know its alot. I just got a few questions. I see visable gyno in pictures of them but no acne? Can there liver really handle acutane on all that gear? Also do these guys do cardio and just get around it with drugs, I mean there blood pressure has to be way to high to do anything high impact? So I guess basically how do these guys get around those things?

bump

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as the acutane I'm not sure if they take it on cycle or have taken it in the past. Accutane permanently shrinks your pores to get rid of acne for your life. So if they used it 10 years ago they would be zit free forever. As far as cardio I know hey use diuretics but run but do cardio atleast 1 hour ed before a contest.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    As far as the acutane I'm not sure if they take it on cycle or have taken it in the past. Accutane permanently shrinks your pores to get rid of acne for your life. So if they used it 10 years ago they would be zit free forever. As far as cardio I know hey use diuretics but run but do cardio atleast 1 hour ed before a contest.
    bro its not for life but it is a long time i believe somthing like 2 years. i was on accutane at once time and they still pop up on cycle. especially with fina!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I used it as a kid and I was advised it was for life, too this day I have not seen another zit.

Jackman is offline Banned
    hmmm well either your wrong or i got ****ed out of a good deal haha

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotta imagine alot of these pros are 'doctored' up for the magazine shoots, not to mention they have so much tan in a can on etc. I'm sure they have their fair share of acne scars, and zits.. As far as the cardio, watch ronnies video, he hits the cardio every morning..

I dont know how they handle the blood pressure. Alot of people have problems with low doses. Hell I get winded and run out of breath yelling at the dog and i run 3 1/2 miles eod off cycle.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    all pictures in bb magazines are computer enhanced...come on guys. its just like playboy, you think all those chicks r that perfect? f#*k no they have been airbrushed to look like that

Thread Information