Question Dbol bridge timing

I know its in the mourning when you wake up, but mourning is a different time to everyone. So say I usually get up at 1pm should it be taken then? Or if I got up to say go to the bathroom at 7am, but was getting back in bed till 1pm? When my shift changes to night hours and I'm sleeping all day and mourning is now 6 or 8pm should I take it then or wake up at say 7am take it and head back to sleep?

Sorry if this is confusing Im just not quite sure what mourning means, whether its up to you or time wise.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    I know its in the mourning when you wake up, but mourning is a different time to everyone. So say I usually get up at 1pm should it be taken then? Or if I got up to say go to the bathroom at 7am, but was getting back in bed till 1pm? When my shift changes to night hours and I'm sleeping all day and mourning is now 6 or 8pm should I take it then or wake up at say 7am take it and head back to sleep?

Sorry if this is confusing Im just not quite sure what mourning means, whether its up to you or time wise.
    Well, I will put it to you this way. DBOL 's half life is about 4.5 hours. You need to split up your dose every 4-5 hours. So, you better set your alarm.

Im not talking about a dbol cycle Im talking bridge 10mg's once a day.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    When you get up for the morning for good (ie breakfast, shower, etc)

Its not really a bridge though, just a way to come off a cycle easier for some people. You eventually are going to have to come off completely and have some PCT for full recovery.

Unless you seriously are bridging. In that case, 10mg isng gonna be much of a bridge. 350mg test/wk would be a better one.

I ran a Dbol bridge between my last and current cycles. Took 10mg/ED in the A.M. I was very impressed on the amount of gains I was able to retain. I know you want to take your dose when your body releases a testosterone spike....which is when you wake up. The Dbol will create a testoterone spike that coincides with your body's natural release of test, thus 'fooling' your body by not entirely detecting the increased levels of test which still allows you to recover. IMO I don't think there will be a problem. Just make sure you take your dose immediately upon rising. Bumping for anyone who knows better.

Thanks billy made it clear, Im just planning on doing the dbol bridge and pct recovery combined.

Thread Information