spliffstar is offline New Member

Newbie!!! Looking for any help out there!

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and I am currently looking to get into some serious shape. I have nothing against injections but I would prefer tablets to start. My buddies suggested I start with a 1 month cycle of Winstrol tabs, but after cruising this site, I am very interested about these legal alternative steroids such as Equi-Bolon and GenEdge. I have not spoken to anyone that has used one of these products, so I was hoping some of you would have some information about the comparability of those products to Winstrol. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank You

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    no injects = no cycle. And winny alone is not a good idea unless your bf is really low to begin with, and even if it is it's still not a good idea.
    I'd strongly suggest that you get yourself on a good diet/work-out before turning to AS.
    And as far as equibolon etc...you'd be better off spending your $ on whey protein etc..
    And fill out your profile..

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Cruise over to the supplement forum. Do a search on what you are interested in and read at least three pages of threads before asking any ?s.

omen78 is offline Member
    Ditto the advice of my fellow bros. Do some research in the correct forums and I'm sure you will answer all of your own questions.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    From your post it sounds like you are just beginning to work out. If so, then steroids are a big no-no.

Thread Information