XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Thumbs up X bears it all in the name of injections!

It's baby smooth and has little hair.

It's XBiker derriere!

Now playing on www.spotinjections.com

Since I (and my backside) am now a world star ass-man,

please make sure and visit our sponsor.

www.getpinz.com

I dropped the drawers for you guys.

Please feel free to comment and bump my ass up there!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    That's our man "X" willing to go that extra mile for the "AR" members and make as ass of himself on the world wide web Btw....I've heard of this great new site to buy pins www.getpinz.com know anything about it?

Originally posted by Pete235
    That's our man "X" willing to go that extra mile for the "AR" members and make as ass of himself on the world wide web Btw....I've heard of this great new site to buy pins www.getpinz.com know anything about it?
    Pete weren't you the one e-mailing the site about the booty shot??

I think I recall an e-mail addy that was vaguely familiar...

LOL . Actually "X" I think you have me confused with CYC

ptbyjason Guest
    Are you taking request for injections bro?

What's left for you to do. It looks like you have most of them covered. I think Cyc and Keymastur were wanting the 0-ring injection on your site though. You up for the challenge?

CYCLEON Guest
    Pete is right about X being confused, there is no reason that he would be assking for that pic since I know he told me he has keymsters pic blown up and put right next to his mirror - said that Bert wont let him have X's pic there too - he spends too much time in front of that mirror already

And as for me - I have my eye on (and pics of) someone else's booty - my sweetie - that, if you could see (and you wont) you would know I could have no interest whatsoever in the male posterior form.

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member

What's left for you to do. It looks like you have most of them covered. I think Cyc and Keymastur were wanting the 0-ring injection on your site though. You up for the challenge?

LMAO

GREAT SITE BRO.

Originally posted by ptbyjason

That booty shot was nothing more than b-12.

For some reason, I just don't think a CC of b-12 would do me anygood in the o-ring, bro.

But, if you would just like a pic of the o-ring, Jason, we can make some type of monetary arrangements.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by XBiker
    But, if you would just like a pic of the o-ring, Jason, we can make some type of monetary arrangements.
    Oh hell no. LOL I don't want anything to do with that pic. LOL You know that is kind of scary that you would be willing to take a pic of your o-ring for money. I didn't know you were like that.

CYCLEON Guest
    but it was on your mind jason - so maybe that shows some latent tendencies that you arent telling us.........hmmmmmm????

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    but it was on your mind jason - so maybe that shows some latent tendencies that you arent telling us.........hmmmmmm????

ummmm, damn it cyc. I don't have a comeback, but trust me, there are not latent tendencies here, I can assure you.

Pete is right about X being confused, there is no reason that he would be assking for that pic since I know he told me he has keymsters pic blown up and put right next to his mirror - said that Bert wont let him have X's pic there too - he spends too much time in front of that mirror already

CYC....I have got to stop telling you my deepest darkest secrets. You promised not to tell anybody

CYCLEON Guest
    you are right Pete, those are not the kind of secrets I want to hear - but I still havent told anyone about you and that ........ oops, well - I guess I had better not go into that

you are right Pete, those are not the kind of secrets I want to hear - but I still havent told anyone about you and that ........ oops, well - I guess I had better not go into that

That's exactly what I was thinking, CO...

Tell you what, since Jas likes X so much, I shall appoint him as President of the XBiker, O-Ring worshiper's club.

Just let me know about that pic, PT. $$$

4plates is offline Banned
    geeeezis, come on x wheres your sense of dignity bro,you could of at least shaved the ol brown eye first.

Originally posted by 4plates
    geeeezis, come on x wheres your sense of dignity bro,you could of at least shaved the ol brown eye first.
    All this interest in my a-hole has me worried about some of you guys....

Check out the site, I update the bicep inject.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    What's left for you to do...
    What about forearm injection? Is that one possible? Well if it is, I'm sure X will let us know.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Scorpion

What about forearm injection? Is that one possible? Well if it is, I'm sure X will let us know.

Do you realize the nerve structure in the forearms? I know some have done it, but I highly suggest people not try this. if you think about it, you have more control over your fingers and hands than any other part of your body. It takes a lot of nerves branches to make the hand so easy to control. True enough most branches do not occur until they go past the wrist under the synovial sheath (I believe that is the right name), but nevertheless there are still many nerves and arteries the the upper extremities.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Bah, you just wanted pictures of your ass on the net.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    And then? Just kidding. But seriously, although you and others make us aware of so much vital information for our own safety - it's amazing how there are plenty others who will try this anyway.

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by Nathan
    Bah, you just wanted pictures of your ass on the net.
    Nathan, I thought it was you who wanted pictures of his ass on the net

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Scorpion
    And then? Just kidding. But seriously, although you and others make us aware of so much vital information for our own safety - it's amazing how there are plenty others who will try this anyway.

yeah I know, go figure

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    AND THEN. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sitches, please.

ptbyjason Guest
    You have way to much time on your hands to type all of that out. You must not have enough orders yet.

AR members rise up and prevent Xbiker from posting long ridiculous threads like this. Give him more orders than he can handle. Show him what hard work really is.

(Thoughts expressed here do not necessarily represent Anabolic Review. This has been a paid advertisement. )

Do you realize the nerve structure in the forearms? I know some have done it, but I highly suggest people not try this. if you think about it, you have more control over your fingers and hands than any other part of your body. It takes a lot of nerves branches to make the hand so easy to control. True enough most branches do not occur until they go past the wrist under the synovial sheath (I believe that is the right name), but nevertheless there are still many nerves and arteries the the upper extremities.
    I agree with Jason on this one. I did consider it, just for the shock factor.

However, there are too many nerves, tendons, and ligaments for it to be done safely.

Nautica, you up for it??

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey X, any idea when I'll be able to get pins shipped to Canada?

Originally posted by EXCESS
    Hey X, any idea when I'll be able to get pins shipped to Canada?
    I have to make sure they will get through.

I will check with the postal boys on rates and all.

I will let you know.

No, Cyc. The pictures I have of your mom are getting old though.

CYCLEON Guest
    Well, I have been told that she is still hot - but my father said if he saw you trying to play peeping tom with a camera outside the window again, he was going to "air out your diferences" - with a 357 magnum

Well, I have been told that she is still hot - but my father said if he saw you trying to play peeping tom with a camera outside the window again, he was going to "air out your diferences" - with a 357 magnum
    Dude, a 357 magnum? Like that could ever stop me. Besides, your mom gave me those pics. Don't know who was outside your window but I'm willing to bet it was your ex-boyfriend from back in '96. What was his name again?

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by Nathan

Dude, a 357 magnum? Like that could ever stop me. Besides, your mom gave me those pics. Don't know who was outside your window but I'm willing to bet it was your ex-boyfriend from back in '96. What was his name again?
    MIKE!

MIKE!
    Ooooohhh, low blow. Good one.

You guys quit playing paddy-cake on my thread, damn YOU!

Thread Information