scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member

mail order worries

Can anyone help me out? I frequently get my gear through the mail. I was wondering if anyone can tell me any precautions i can take so that the DEA won't bust my ass or just any info on how to do this safely?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    if its being sent to you, theres not much you can do about the package once its mailed. if it does get intercepted, customs will send u a letter.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Are you ordering domestically? You should be fine, especially with personal amounts.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Yea i am ordering domestic. But i was supposed to get a shipment from asia last week and that **** hasn't showed up. Just gettin a little paranoid

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    LIke asiancuts said, if a package get seized, you'll get a letter. I probably have one of those **** things around somewhere.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Don't order international. How many times do people have to tell you that. If you ask around there are plenty of domestic sources willing to help. International=expensive/risky with the law/most likely underdosed or sometimes faked/sometimes deca might be test prop or others will be filled with a cheaper substance/losing your money sucks too/seizures....

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    Don't order international. How many times do people have to tell you that. If you ask around there are plenty of domestic sources willing to help. International=expensive/risky with the law/most likely underdosed or sometimes faked/sometimes deca might be test prop or others will be filled with a cheaper substance/losing your money sucks too/seizures....
    well, i can agree that its risky. but my best source (i have a few domestic as well) is international. prices are way cheaper than domestic prices and its all legit brand name products. ive used him over ten times, only when i buy in bulk. but, my experiences are not the norm. many do get ripped off and so on. i have been lucky enough to never get busted by customs either.

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    You guys are saying that a letter gets sent if your package gets seized by customs. Does that mean that you don't get busted?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Columbus
    You guys are saying that a letter gets sent if your package gets seized by customs. Does that mean that you don't get busted?
    it depends on whats in it, how much of it, the legal status of the stuff according to u.s. law, and other variables. ive never had it happen myself, but i know guys who have received letters; one even had law enforcement come to his home

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Columbus
    Pretty much, not for personal amounts.
    If they come knockin' on your door for 30 Sust Amps and two bottles of Deca , somethin's up, and it aint your 32 containers of gear, bet on it.
    You just get a letter that tells you basically that they have the package, and it is not legal to ship into the United States, and that if you feel them to be in error, bring any legal papers allowing you to recieve it, and claim your package....Somethin' like that, it's been several years since I've seen one, and Thank God I've never gotten one myself.
    I think someone posted one on this board several months ago.
    TSW

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info Bros. Seems to me that customs would have a hard time proving that it was for you anyway. You use a fake name. sure your address is on it but, if you use some of the tricks that you guys suggest like not accepting the package (if it is hand delivered) or marking it return to sender. If your paraphinalia is in check you should be good to go right? It would seem to me that the most that could happen is that you might lauch an investigation on yourself if your stuff gets caught in customs. I am no expert... purely a novice. I was just trying to synthesize some ideas. I would appreciate feedback.

TexGuy23 is offline Banned
    I have ordered gear b4, with 3 different shippings. First, it never got confiscated, second, I know dudes who ordered gear and got their **** confiscated but the DEA never went after them. I seriously doubt the DEA would go after a dude for 10-15 amps or vials. More than often (as far as I know) they will send a letter asking if you wanna challange the seizure.

Thread Information