machine-stacker55 is offline New Member

Question Does any one know anything about SDI-Labs and their products

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about SDI-Labs I bought some D-bol from them it came in a white bottle in white capsel form and its active ingrediant is methadrostenol and had the properties composite containing 19-nor-4androstene-3, 17-dione; 4-androsten-3, 17-dlol: procaine HCL; mllkthistle Extract; 17-hydroxyandrost-1 ene3-one, tetrahydropyranyl bl-ether (1-Testosterone THP Ether): 1-5(a) androsten-3, 17-dlol; Lysophoshatidyl choline;bioperine. I also bought Winny-V and Omifen... The Website i used to obtain this stuff was www.legalsteriods.com or www.SDI-Labs.com. Like i said i was just wondering if my gear is ligit or not and if not

thanks

dont ask for sources, read the rules. ~Bathgate

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    OK, those are not real AS, they are andros, sorry, used them before though when i was young... as for getting real AS, ask a cop when you see one....joking bro, cant ask for sources..

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

no

barbarian is offline Banned
    those places are a damm joke man dont waste your time, places like that try to trick you with a name that sounds like a steroid so you buy on impulse wanted to grow huge overnite...

Thread Information