illflex is offline New Member

10 weeks or 15 weeks

I know a lot of guys say a 10 week cycle is good, others do 12-15 week cycles, and others go year round. Planning out my summer cycle, and was wondering what people thought of 15 week cycles. Any 10 week cycle I did, I didn't notice anything for 4-5 weeks, except when I threw d-bols in the beginning. Is 15 weeks too much for receptors? I haven't decided what types I'm gonna use, but have access to Prolines stuff, d's, and omnas. So, 10 weeks, 15, or something else, what's your opinion?

MachZ is offline Member
    I'd split it in the middle and hit 12 depending on your previous usage and what compounds your planning on running.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Well, what did you take in your previous cycle? That could be the reason why you didn't see anything for 4-5 weeks, you won't if you used Test E, Cyp, Deca , EQ, etc.

illflex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    Well, what did you take in your previous cycle? That could be the reason why you didn't see anything for 4-5 weeks, you won't if you used Test E, Cyp, Deca, EQ, etc.
    I knew that was the reason why, I was just wondering if going to 12 or 15 weeks is worth it or not. If I decide to use something like an enanthate , and/or other longer acting stuff, would adding 2-5 weeks more yield me more results. This summer is gonna be a bulking one, just trying to justify the extended time. Again, I'm not sure what I'm using yet, still got time, just trying to consider all options.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    12 weeks is optimum in my opinion, that's about as long as anyone can maintain the proper discipline of dieting, resting and lifting in order to maximize the gains they get from their gear. Longest I've run was 16 weeks, my gains pretty much topped out around the 12 week mark and by then I was sick of eating and lifting anyway. I won't run anything past 12 weeks nowadays, just a waste of gear in my opinion, unless of course you're a professional BB. I however am not....

Peace

-Taejoon

Thread Information