Thread: My new Cycle!?!

macthedaddy is offline Junior Member

My new Cycle!?!

Ok I've done 3 previous cycles and had great success in them as far as gaining strength and size, now I'm working out a new cycle and I'm curious as to the amounts and the actual planned out schedule of when I will take this stuff.
    I purchased HGH, Cytomel , and some test. And I want to cut up as much as possible without sacrificing my muscle, although a little loss is ok. I am 25 I am 5'8" tall I weigh 190 and I have no idea what my body fat% is, I am not noticeably fat by any means but I have some love handles. I lift everyday, and at the end of my lift I do 25-35 minutes of cardio.
    Also I'm not interested in being talked out of anything cause this stuff cost me a small fortune and I have it already, and I have done a ton of research on it all and found that it does exactly what I am after!
    Last edited by macthedaddy; 03-30-2004 at 07:53 PM. Reason: typo, I'm not 6'8" I'm 5'8" wishing I were taller I guess!

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macthedaddy
    Ok I've done 3 previous cycles and had great success in them as far as gaining strength and size, now I'm working out a new cycle and I'm curious as to the amounts and the actual planned out schedule of when I will take this stuff.
    I purchased HGH, Cytomel , and some test. And I want to cut up as much as possible without sacrificing my muscle, although a little loss is ok. I am 25 I am 6'8" tall I weigh 190 and I have no idea what my body fat% is, I am not noticeably fat by any means but I have some love handles. I lift everyday, and at the end of my lift I do 25-35 minutes of cardio.
    Also I'm not interested in being talked out of anything cause this stuff cost me a small fortune and I have it already, and I have done a ton of research on it all and found that it does exactly what I am after!

bro your 6'8 and 190 and have love handles ? How long have you been working out ? Thats crazy....and you have done 3 cycles and not gained more weight than that ? maybe you meant 5'8 ?

oh SH** yeah that would be 5'8", I'm retarded! thanks dood

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    bro your 6'8 and 190 and have love handles ? How long have you been working out ? Thats crazy....and you have done 3 cycles and not gained more weight than that ? maybe you meant 5'8 ?
    or 290.

What can we say you've already made up your mind on what your going to do and use so why ask Your not going to get many responces if that's what your looking for.

JohnnyB

ok I hear ya however I asked for advice on planning the cycle with what I already have, and I guess if you want you can throw in your 2 cents on what I should do instead, I mean I'm not totally ignoring any suggestions, whatever you guys can do to help?

Thread Information