marlin444 is offline Associate Member

New Cycle - (4th). what do you all think?? deca/dbol/test e and cyp/arimadex

hey im about to begin a 10 week cycle next month. i have time to revise and audit things. i have done 3 cycles prior, but they were not real cycles. first one was t400, which i was VERY responsive to, but i was ignorant then and only did 4 injections, thinking 1 month was a cycle. results were Pretty impressive though but i lost everything. second cycle was straight dbol . that wasnt as bad as it should have been. i gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks and kept every pound of it surprisingly. i learned i needed proper pct. my last cycle i began last december, and i ran 250 test E a week. this cycle was truely amasing for a test only cycle. my weight did not significantly increase but my strength went off the roof, and i kept id say 80-90% of strength gains. im now about 8 weeks off and im starting to plan out my next cycle. heres what im thinking:

week 1 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 2 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 3 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 4 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 5 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 6 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 7 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 8 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 9 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 10 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 11 PCT clomid 100mg day 1-5 6-7 50mg
    week 12 clomid 50mg ed
    week 13 clomid 50mg ed
    week 14 clomid 50mg ed

i have nolva and arimadex on hand, im thinking im gunna take the arimadex eod at .5ml, and see how that goes. nolva ill take 10mg ed week1-week14.

I currently weigh only 165, about 5-6% bf, size 31 waist at 5'9. im looking to gain about 25 pounds of muscle, and keep atleast 20 of them. my diet is very good. i eat about 4000 calories off cycle, and 5000 on cycle. any tips??

oh yea - 300mgdeca/450 mg test is exactly a 2/3 ratio. thats what im looking for.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You need to run the test 1 week past the deca and then start PCT 2 weeks after your last test shot.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Bro, why are you starting PCT in week 11? You should start PCT three weeks after last deca /cyp injection.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt run 2 long estered tests...run a higher dose of one.

JMHO

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I wouldnt run 2 long estered tests...run a higher dose of one.

JMHO

D
    Could you give me a reason why? I'm really curious because for my next cycle I'm planning on brewing up a cyp/enth combo. I know a lot of guys that are doing this so they can get a relatively painless high concentration test (between 400-600mg/ml), and they're loving it.

sv-1 i believe t400 has test E and cyp in it, along with prop. i blew up off that **** even though i only did it for 1 month. i gained about 15 pounds, but 7 of water. i heard that mixing esters is good. pluss i got little bits of everything laying around. oh yea one other thing - sv-1 you been on asn all day? is it down already????

one other thing - what would you guys say to maybe taking prop the last week to ween off rather than test cyp. i heard that taking fast acting esters in the end of the cycle could help. it makes sense logicaly but i dunno about biologicaly. if i were to id take 125 mg (dpharm) on my workout days (4 days a week) which would be about 450. i go just below 1ml so it would only be 112 aproximatly, so id be hitting 450 still, just fast acting. i dunno about starting pct 3 weeks after last cyp. i did infact make a typo when i was writing it all out. i had intended for 2 weeks off of the last. im very pleased that i kept every pound i gained, so im gunna keep pct the same as last time.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    sv-1 i believe t400 has test E and cyp in it, along with prop. i blew up off that **** even though i only did it for 1 month. i gained about 15 pounds, but 7 of water. i heard that mixing esters is good. pluss i got little bits of everything laying around. oh yea one other thing - sv-1 you been on asn all day? is it down already????
    The reason I plan on using the two different esters (cyp/enth) is because they don't work off of each other to drop out of suspension (crystallize), so you can use less solvent (ba,bb etc.) to suspend them at a higher mg to ml ratio then if you used a single ester.

As for ASN I was right in the middle of making a post when they went down. They haven't been back up yet, so I guess it's possible they started the update early. I'm already starting to go through withdrawal d*mnit!

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    You need to run the test 1 week past the deca and then start PCT 2 weeks after your last test shot.
    I second that, you definitively have to get your PCT straight.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    The reason I plan on using the two different esters (cyp/enth) is because they don't work off of each other to drop out of suspension (crystallize), so you can use less solvent (ba,bb etc.) to suspend them at a higher mg to ml ratio then if you used a single ester.

As for ASN I was right in the middle of making a post when they went down. They haven't been back up yet, so I guess it's possible they started the update early. I'm already starting to go through withdrawal d*mnit!

I do like the sound of that I must say.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I do like the sound of that I must say.

D

Yah it's pretty much the way I'm going next cycle. Here are some good threads on the subject.

http://www.anabolic-alchemy.com/show...s=&threadid=25

http://www.anabolic-alchemy.com/show...&threadid=1396

http://www.anabolic-alchemy.com/show...s=&threadid=35

week 1 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 2 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 3 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 4 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 5 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 6 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 7 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 8 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 9 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 10 deca 300 mg, test E 250mg, test cyp 200
    week 11 ????

ok guys this is where i need the help. week 11 im thinking maybe 200mg test cyp, or possibly go through week 12 with the cyp. i also have a couple bottles of prop and test suspension laying around. i have 200 nolvas, and about 45 clomids. i plan on using nolva throughout, then begining clomid 2 weeks after last test injection. my body works VERY well with clomid. last two cycles it helped me keep 95% of my gains. any surgestions as to the very end of my cycle, and starting day of pct? im going to run clomid every day, loading it the first week, and possibly use nolva. i know a lot of people use both clomid and nolva but i feel like sometimes less is more. id rather not pump myself wtih a drug intended for women...... i know someones gotta feel me on that one. thanks

Well actually PCT should start 3 weeks after your last shot of deca or cyp and 2 weeks after last injection of enth. So if you stop cyp and deca week 10 you need to start PCT week 14. Also because of the deca PCT needs to be run 4 weeks, 14-17.

You could add enth in week 11 and everything would still line up, just not sure you'd need to.

Thread Information