SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

Question 2nd cycle ideas .. please advise

I'm now thinking from getting some suggestions on here of:
    T prop 200mg ETD // EQ 400mg // Clomid 3 days after last prop w/ Nolva on hand. Is this enough stuff in there? What would you guys think I can expect. I'm 6'2", 250lbs. and 16% BF looking to trim down. Any other chemicals you might suggest instead? Thanks guys.

Sorry forgot to add:
    T prop weeks 1-15 // EQ weeks 1-12
    Any input guys?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I think your saying your injecting PROP every 3 days. Prop should be injected ED. 15 weeks is a long time and a lot of shots. Do you have your heart set on Prop???

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Prop shouldn't be shot any less then EOD, and if you are used to the injects or don't really mind them, that should be a great cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, I think your saying your injecting PROP every 3 days. Prop should be injected ED. 15 weeks is a long time and a lot of shots. Do you have your heart set on Prop???
    Well, the heart is certainly not set but a few others here have suggested it because of low water retention and bloating. I'm looking to cut as much as I can. Another member here is also who gave me the every 3rd day idea. Is that not accurate? I thought it might be fine because for PCT with prop you wait 3 days but I wasn't sure. What would you suggest?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If your not up to doing ED shots with the prop,you might want to consider Test E or cyp instead..........other than that,the cycle looks good as is.

Quote Originally Posted by bookman
    Well, the heart is certainly not set but a few others here have suggested it because of low water retention and bloating. I'm looking to cut as much as I can. Another member here is also who gave me the every 3rd day idea. Is that not accurate? I thought it might be fine because for PCT with prop you wait 3 days but I wasn't sure. What would you suggest?
    You can get away with EOD shots,but on the third day,it will have almost cleared your sysem.You don't want to many peaks and valleys.It's beeter to keep your blood levels stable at all times and you also reduce the risk of sides also.

Swellin Guest
    If you like, you can run prop at the end, while letting the cyp/enan and EQ clear. Then you start pct 3 days after the last shot of prop.

Swellin Guest
    I forgot to add....the guys are right...EOD at most...ED at best for prop.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Prop should be shot every day, and for 15 weeks that's 105 injections. That's a lot of injections bro. I would suggest you go with cyp or enth, you only need to shoot those E4D. Some people bloat more with long esters some more with short, just take some l-dex to keep it down.

So the general consensus seems to be that between prop and enanthate I won't see a big difference in water retention. Atleast not enough to worry about? I'm not worried about ED shots so if it's a difference I'll notice I'd go with the prop.

Quote Originally Posted by bookman
    So the general consensus seems to be that between prop and enanthate I won't see a big difference in water retention. Atleast not enough to worry about? I'm not worried about ED shots so if it's a difference I'll notice I'd go with the prop.
    Then prop it is!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    EOD is fine with prop.

Enanthate with nolva will give you about the same results though.

Length and dosages look fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Then prop it is!!!
    Alright, prop it is. ED @ 75mg if I can afford it. I have some time before it starts so no worries yet. Plenty of time to work on it. Thanks again guys.

Thread Information