TexGuy23 is offline Banned

Unhappy I think I got scammed! =(((

I ordered some Testex, Deca Norma hellas and Arimidex from this european steroid pharmacy. I received my package a couple of days ago. Mind you, I did a lot of extensive research around the net b4 I ordered and I could not find such pharmacy (the one I ordered from) on any steroid scammer list. Oh well! I am 99.99% sure the Testex is legit but I am very skeptical about the Deca and the Arimidex. First, do you guys know that serial number that appears behind the expiration date on the left side of the Deca Norma? Well, they were all peeled OFF!!! On every single vial!!! Why would they do that? Were they maybe trying to keep the feds from tracking the serial number/lot number, or is that a regular sign of counterfeit Deca? Second, all my arimidex tablet compartments came opened. It is like they took the real arimidex off and put some fake in it. Here comes the interesting part. The arimidex that I got looks exactly like the arimidex that you see on pictures on the net. It is beyond perfection. Very confused and very pissed I must say! I would more than welcome any comments, suggestions or opinions about this matter. I also have a digital camera and I am willing to post pictures of the gear that I got for those who might be interested. I appreciate you reading it! Peace!

Tex!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    post some pics... it doesnt sound good though, or at the least its veryyyy shady.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    post some pics... it doesnt sound good though, or at the least its veryyyy shady.
    Yeah, post some pics, and its always scetchy ordering from an online pharmacy, I would NEVER trust those places.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, sounds pretty fishy... I hope it's legit but it doesn't sound good. hard lesson to learn but most of us have been there. try to find a local source or at least a reputable re-seller here in the states.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if i were in your position i would send some of every different compound to a lab for testing.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    thats what you get from ordering from a .com
    Even though you couldn't find them on scammers list...you still should have read the threads that tell you that 90% of .com's are not legit....

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If the arimidex looks real, it probably is. Why would a company go through the expensive process of faking an oral when the product itself is somewhat inexpensive, not to mention legal for import in quantities of less than 60 days worth?

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Post pics. If you have doubts about 1 product why would they sell you other legit products? Also just because they don't show up on a scammer list doesn't mean they are legit. How long does it take to set up a web site, couple hours?

TexGuy23 is offline Banned
    Here is the deal. This website that I ordered from has been around since August 2003 and apparently have had more than 5000 orders to date. So far I have found very very few people around the net (message boards, forums etc etc) who said they were scammed by it. One more thing, how do I take perfect pictures of my gear?? If I use flash, the light reflects and you can't see anything (too bright). No flash = too dark! Thanks!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Turn the light on over or to the side of the object..

then take the pic........

Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    Here is the deal. This website that I ordered from has been around since August 2003 and apparently have had more than 5000 orders to date. So far I have found very very few people around the net (message boards, forums etc etc) who said they were scammed by it. One more thing, how do I take perfect pictures of my gear?? If I use flash, the light reflects and you can't see anything (too bright). No flash = too dark! Thanks!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information