Thread: whats wrong

Smalltoughguy is offline New Member

whats wrong

Took 1st injection of Testoprim-D at 500mg saturday morning. Possibility that when the needle pulled the test up, it hit the bottom and tore a microfiber in the needle. Was kind of hard to put in and felt like it grabbed twice going in. Within hours it inflammed with no bruising. Still inflamed and hurts like an SOB. I heard that this stuff hurts using cause it's thick, but inflamation for three days already. Any ideas of what this might be and how long it last?
    And one other thing; heard andriol only works in doses of like 120-240mg three times a day. But if you add it to a cycle at low doses, will current things be helped by it. What other things if so and what's the least that would have to be administered?

"Every thing Said, is only a hypothetical situation."

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

I've used the stuff before and I like it! I've got a bunch right now and plan to use it for my next cycle. I've never had any problems w/ it before, but I only shot up 250mg/1cc amp at a time.

Stengun

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    this is why you draw with one pin, then switch and inject with a brand new one
    Yes, pins are cheap, use two per injection (one to draw, other to shoot). Don't be cheap.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    this is why you draw with one pin, then switch and inject with a brand new one
    -----the only to do it bro

smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member
    i bleed

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokdogg14
    i bleed
    umm blood I love blood

Smalltoughguy is offline New Member

What to do now?

It's still inflammed (swollen), area right below injection is where it's swollen. About 4 to 5 inches in diameter. Possibilties maybe are: Microfiber chipped from needle because of not switching and this 1. could have caused tissue tere 2. caused tere and/or microfiber broke off inside the tissue 3. tere and/or break off and/or infection from presence of bacteria.
    Can anybody offer either a proffessional opinion or previous experience. Maybe you know somebody or just learned about this stuff, anything would help.
    Dilemma is this, don't know any doctors to go to. If it is inflammed, nothing can be done besides anti-inflammatories, for microfiber, wouldn't be able to find it, and infections are easily treated with broad spectrum antibiotics.
    Any advice would be great. Any correction of wrong guess would be great. Anything would be great.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    what guage needle r u using. i use a 20 for eod sus injections and sometimes it dont hurt at all and sometimes it hurts for 5 or 6 days. just hit the other side for ur next injection be sure to change the pin and see how ur body reacts.

Thread Information