mistab is offline New Member

Post 1st cycle deca dosage question not deca only cycle!

Long time lurker 1st time poster.... I've been training for about 5 years. 2 very seriously (logging all workouts meals etc) I feel i've learned a great deal about diet, lifting etc. and feel it's time to take the next step and turn to the darkside. My question is what is the miniumum dosage of deca per week to get its joint lubing effects? I've heard many of you rave about how all the soreness especially in shoulders seem to disapeer while on a deca cycle. I'm interested in this because I've been fighting some slight shoulder tendionitis for some time. I Actually had a scope on my right shoulder some time ago (subscapular decompression) and still have aching associated with this in both shoulders. I do use MSM, Glucosamine, and chondroitin daily.
    My stats and numbers are below my preposed cycle. Thanks for any input or suggestions on deca dosage or my cycle
    in general.

Cycle
    Weeks 1 - 12 Test enantate 400 mg/week (200mg e3.5d)
    Weeks 1 - 10 Deca 200 mg/week (100 mg e3.5d)
    Weeks 1 - 15 Nolva 20 mg ED

PCT
    day 1 Clomid 300mg
    day 2-11 Clomid 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-30 Clomid 50 mg ed
    Nolva 20mg ed

Stats & numbers
    27 Years old
    5'10"
    195 Pounds @ 12% BF
    Bench: 315 max, Dumbells 115x6, 225 for reps 17
    Deads: 455x3 from the floor, 495x2 rack deads (3" from floor)
    Squat: 405x1 max, 315x8

Normal split
    Monday - Chest/Shoulders/Calfs
    Tuesday - Back/Traps/Forearms
    Wed - Light cardio/Calfs
    Thurs - Bi's/Tri's
    Friday - Legs
    Last edited by mistab; 04-02-2004 at 10:52 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    looks good

up the deca to 200mg wk..

and welcome to the board..........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thanks spywizard I appreciate the input. Anyone else have thoughts about the miniumum dosage of Deca to help with Joint issues?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    First cycle should be test only cycle. Drop the deca and up the Nolva to 20mg ED and that will be a good cycle......... Your next cycle add Deca....... One more thing you will need a minimum of 28 days of PCT when using compounds like deca and fina....... they shut you down the hardest.

Sorken is offline Member
    Looks good bro.. just have a longer pct like mudman said if you are using deca

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    First cycle should be test only cycle. Drop the deca and up the Nolva to 20mg ED and that will be a good cycle......... Your next cycle add Deca....... One more thing you will need a minimum of 28 days of PCT when using compounds like deca and fina....... they shut you down the hardest.
    I agree with the Test only deal, but to be honest, with my joints, if this was my first, I'd break the rules and put the Deca in there.
    No sense gettin' bigger and Stronger if the hinges don't keep up.
    So if it's not that bad, seriously, go Test only this time, but if you're in a fair amount of pain, 200-300mg weekly will be enough for joint relief.
    Also, and many will disagree, but if you run Deca or Fina, run some HCG , even if you're only on a 10 weeker.
    TSW

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you might want to consider nadrolone phenyl prop instead of deca if you're concerned about post cycle shutdown. Because it's a short ester it's completely out of your system sooner, and thus less inhibitory.

Thanks alot for the input guys I appreciate it. I'd love to do a Test only cycle but I've just read way to many stories of folks here so happy with Deca 's joint releif. I'm not going to go overboard and run a 500 mg/week deca 1st cycle. Keeping it low dosage just for the joint releif. I'm also not really worried about shutdown running it so light and running test 2 weeks longer and double the dosage. It sounds like the chances of getting deca related gyno are slim to none with this low of dosage. Just in case what should I have onhand incase something deca related pops up?

So the final plan is:

PCT
    day 1 Clomid 300mg
    day 2-11 Clomid 100mg ed
    Nolva 20mg ed

I'll be sure to start a cycle diary and let everyone know how it goes when I start. I'm still recovering from the scope so it'll be this fall before I start.Thanks again guys I appreciate the help and glad you'll take the time to share your knowledge. I'm looking forward to posting before/after pics and starting a cycle diary this fall.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistab
    So the final plan is:

PCT
    day 1 Clomid 300mg
    day 2-11 Clomid 100mg ed
    Nolva 20mg ed
    This is an excellent stack for a first cycle since you have your mind set on using more than one steroid .

I'm sure you already know this, but I'll say it anyway...Now that you've taken the time to research and form a well tought out cycle, it's time to focus all of your energy on 3 things: nutrition, rest and workout intensity. Make sure you stay on top of these three things and your cycle will be a success.
    Keep us posted on how it's going.

Thread Information