Shredz is offline Respected Member

When to hit clomid in cycle??

currently
    100mg/ml prop Eod for 6 weeks. Starting 50mg ED winnie 3 weeks into prop running for 8 weeks, finishing off cycle with clenbuterol . question is do i start clomid 3 days after last prop shot or after winnie and why?

thanks for you help in advance

Have already recieved comments saying to start 3 days after winnie..but thought that i would see other opinons out here.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Just a question, but why not run the prop all the way through your cycle. It is a fast acting test which will clear the system relatively quickly, which makes it ideal to end a cycle with.

IMO. End prop and winny at the same time and use clomid a couple of days later.

Nautica

need to get more prop...will do if i can get more prop..but let just go with what i have here..i agree with yeah..but unfortunatly this is the way it is..as of right now

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    3 days after winny because you body will not start reproducing test back at a normal level unless it notices a deficiency in the test level.

bump

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    after the winny

Pwrlftr is offline Banned

On Winstrol....

your natural tes. levels are barely effected....this is why Winstrol helps you keep more of your gains.

I don't quite see the logic behind your cycle.....BUT since that's what you want to do.....you won't need too much clean up because the Winstrol will allow your tes. to begin coming on-line after you stop the tes.

So one week after your last Winstrol injection, take one tab of Clomid twice/day for 5 days and then one tab once/day for 5 days. Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

Thread Information