asiancuts is offline Associate Member

advice for my summer cycle (prop/fina)

this summer i will be running prop/fina. this will be my first time running fina. my stats are age 25, 191lbs. in the past i have used sust, deca , enanth, EQ, and dbol . i have only done bulking cycles before. my goal is to put on some quality, keepable lean mass and stay cut. so far, this is what i think its gonna look like:
    test prop 100mg ed wks 1-9
    fina 75mg ed wks 1-8
    nolvadex 10mg ed wks 1-9, 20mg ed during pct
    vit b6 400-600mg ed wks 1-8
    clomid (300/100/50) for pct starting 2 days after last prop inj.

i was also thinking of adding clen , but im not sure
    should i up the nolv to 20mg ed?
    is b6 going to be enough, or do i need bromo?
    any help is appreciated

ColdSore is offline Banned
    you could add clen ...it affects my appetite to much to use it during a cycle though...

b6 is way to high...200mg ed is enough...if symptoms occur, then run 300mg 2x's ed...bromo is not needed...sides arent worth it, b6 will do the job

Nolva @ 10mg ed is good for me...if your gyno prone then up it

looks good, but why not run it 10 week???..why 9???...just wondering

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    That is very similar to what I am doing right now. I'm about three weeks in and already have some pretty good fat loss while keeping my weight steady. IMO if nolva has worked for you at 10mg in the past, it should be fine for this as well. B6 has worked well for me too. I've had no signs of gyno, but I have never had any signs of gyno with any of my cycles, so weather or not you get bromo is really up to how worried you are about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    you could add clen ...it affects my appetite to much to use it during a cycle though...

b6 is way to high...200mg ed is enough...if symptoms occur, then run 300mg 2x's ed...bromo is not needed...sides arent worth it, b6 will do the job

Nolva @ 10mg ed is good for me...if your gyno prone then up it

looks good, but why not run it 10 week???..why 9???...just wondering
    well, this will be my first time doing ed shots. the most frequent ive ever taken them is e3d. plus, i'm kina getting sick of 10-12wk cycles, i just want to try a short one for once and see how it works out

oh yeah, if i do decide to run clen at the end of the cycle, would i just start it right after the last prop inj, during pct? ive never used clen before, so how does 100mcg ed sound?

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    well, this will be my first time doing ed shots. the most frequent ive ever taken them is e3d. plus, i'm kina getting sick of 10-12wk cycles, i just want to try a short one for once and see how it works out
    thats cool...it just seems like 8, 10, 12, 15 ect...week cycles are the norm...9 seemed odd...

the shots get old to some, but i like them..after a week or two it begins to be habit...get up, shower, shoot, brush teeth, get dressed, eat, and go...mixes right in the morning routine...i like it b/c it feels like your really "on" ed, you know your saturated with good stuff when you shoot ed

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    oh yeah, if i do decide to run clen at the end of the cycle, would i just start it right after the last prop inj, during pct? ive never used clen before, so how does 100mcg ed sound?
    i would wait and start it 2 weeks into your 21 day pct...reason being, you need to keep cals high during this time to solidify gains...clen affects my appetite, and may affect your appetite so i would hold off...maybe even till your done with clomid therapy???

sorry, one more thing. as i said before, ive only done bulking cycles in the past-tons of calories, protein, and carbs. what kind of diet do i need when running a prop/fina cycle?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Well, to cut you will obviously have to lower your calories slightly below your maintainence level, and do so in gradual steps. You will want to keep your protein at nearly the same level as when bulking, and limit yourself with carbs. How much to limit yourself really depends on the person. If you notice that the fat isn't coming off very fast, you may want to lower your carbs further. Of course, stay away from bad carbs all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Well, to cut you will obviously have to lower your calories slightly below your maintainence level, and do so in gradual steps. You will want to keep your protein at nearly the same level as when bulking, and limit yourself with carbs. How much to limit yourself really depends on the person. If you notice that the fat isn't coming off very fast, you may want to lower your carbs further. Of course, stay away from bad carbs all together.
    thanks for the help bro

i dont think youll have to lower them belw maintenance level...just throw in cardio ed ad eat around 3500 clean cals ed, and do some higher rep work with short breaks and you should strip fat away pretty easily...if thatdoesnt work try cardio in the am on an empty stomach...if that isnt working then lower cals IMO

Thread Information