temperoath is offline Junior Member

Quick clen question...please help

Im just rounding out the first two weeks of my first clen cycle. Im running it for 8 weeks. 2 weeks on 2 off. I tapered up to 140mcg per day, but I have a few quick questions.

In an 8 week cycle do I count the 2 weeks off as part of the eight weeks, or do I only count the weeks I'm taking it. (ie. will it only be a total of 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, or 8 weeks on 8 weeks off)?

Also, has anyone used the clen manufactured by NIHFI in the blue box? If so is it as good as spiropent? There's a picture in the picture forum. I need to get a few more tabs, and found some from NIHFI for cheap.

After only two weeks, this is what I've noticed.

I haven't lost considerable weight, as I wasn't fat to begin with.
    I have gotten a little stronger in each exercise...(about 10lbs)
    Considerably more cut and vascular.

Side effects...tremors every day...ocassional 2-4 second flashes of heartburn... muscle spasms in my shoulders and quads. Everything is very tolerable, but I don't want to go over 140mcg per day.

Thanks in advance for the help and advice.

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    I haven't lost considerable weight, as I wasn't fat to begin with.
    I have gotten a little stronger in each exercise...(about 10lbs)
    Considerably more cut and vascular.

Side effects...tremors every day...ocassional 2-4 second flashes of heartburn... muscle spasms in my shoulders and quads. Everything is very tolerable, but I don't want to go over 140mcg per day.

what was your weight & bf% before you started clen , and what is it now after 2 weeks??
    i would count the 2 weeks off...you want to run somthing between your clen cycles...like an eca stack... go to the search button at the top of this page and type in "clen handbook" and it will give you everything you need to know about clen...it will also tell you whats good to do during your 2 weeks off clen...
    post them stats!!

Sorry I wasn't so clear discussing the whole cycle

Im also taking and ECA in the off weeks, as well as taurine, potassium, and the usuall dieting supps like vitamins ect. Also I plan on dieting strickly when I'm off. (I am dieting now however), also I will through in More cardio

I have read the clen handbook thoroughly, as I try to get as much knowledge on a subject before I dive in head first. The only thing I didn't get from it was my cycle period question.

I was about 11% when I started, and I haven't checked again yet...I will at the end. I'm probably about 9 1/2 or 10 now. Its been a week and a half. 2 weeks on Friday.

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=temperoath]Sorry I wasn't so clear discussing the whole cycle

Im also taking and ECA in the off weeks, as well as taurine, potassium, and the usuall dieting supps like vitamins ect. Also I plan on dieting strickly when I'm off. (I am dieting now however), also I will through in More cardio

i would count the 2 weeks off....hit the clen 2 times... 2 weeks on then take a break from the clen for 2 weeks.....then hit the clen again for another 2 weeks...you should slightly up the dosage the 2nd time around... i would give clen a break after that 2nd round...at least a month or so...then i would be sure to really focus on your diet and DEFINATLY step up the cardio... anything you can do in the morning on an empty stomache is perfect...
    i do all cardio in the morning, then i hit the weights after work...
    good luck with the rest of your cycle...

one more thing....After my two weeks off, should I just jump back into my 140mcg's per day, since I know I can tolerate it, or should I taper back up to that amount?

An update: Im now finished with week one of my two week off period, but my ECA hasn't come in yet...its taking forever. In the meantime, I've been doing cardio 5 days a week, and dieting on low carb (under 75g's per day). I hope this will suffice while I wait for my ECA, and to begin by next two weeks of clen .

one more thing....After my two weeks off, should I just jump back into my 140mcg's per day, since I know I can tolerate it, or should I taper back up to that amount?

Thread Information