cooper is offline New Member

Question Source check and Doctors?

PM'd a MOD a few days ago and have yet to get any response. Also, what qualifies someone as being a MOD on this board? I would hate to expose a source/anyones lively hood to a narc in "sheeps clothing". I'm not saying the MOD I have PM'd is a narc!! I'm sure the MOD I PM'd is very busy with life like most of us, and has not had the time to respond. But, I usually view the glass as half empty rather than half full with most things in life I believe this souce is legit and do not want to cause any waves. I was just looking for confirmation. Maybe I should PM a different MOD? How long does it usually take for a response? I am still trying to determine what cycle is going to be the best fit for my own fitness goals. Research has become a part time job. "We" are so lucky to have educational resources like this board at our fingure tips. I have a 3/29/04 blood work appointment with my Doctor. I want to know what is going on with my body before I add any "extra" products to my system. I plan on being fairly open with my physician regarding my proposed supplements. Any one have any bad experiences being open with thier Doc. about usage? Any legal issues?

Train hard, train smart!

Silk_2 is offline New Member
    Bro,

here is a little info about source checking a good bro gave me.

1. Contact at least 4 MODS and or VETS that you trust and give them the name of the source (usually in the form of an email address) and ask them for a "Source Check."
    2. The MODS and VETS will check the source for you and will respond to you by PM usually within 1-3 days to tell you whether the source is considered legit, a scammer or a selective scammer (A selective scammer is a person who only delivers to people he has developed a relationship with and will scam someone he thinks is a newbie or someone he thinks won't cause his "business" any trouble).

Not every mod or vet knows every source. (obviously) but they will find out for you when they have some free time... Also, if you contact people privately you will not cause any waves.. you need to find for sure for your own benefit. everyone knows that.. i hope this helps..

happy searching....

[

Sorken is offline Member
    Contact some more mod.. but thy will respond when they have time.. The mod's here are great.. don't worrie bro..

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Don't worry about the mods here bro. I f they are narcs then we are all screwed.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Don't worry about the mods here bro. I f they are narcs then we are all screwed.

hehe.. dam right

cooper is offline New Member
    Just so everyone knows, I feel very confident the MOD I had PM'd is not a NARC. From what I can gather, he is a highly respected member on this and other boards. My question was more out of curiosity than paranoia.

Still looking to hear about anyone's personal experiences (good/bad) about being open with thier physician. Maybe I should start a new Thread. Thanks for the input guys.

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    You Know, I would not be surprised if some of the people in here were cops and various law enforcement agents. Swat teams, Military police, fire fighters, or cops who work seecond and third shift feel prssure to stay fit in some cases to meet the criteria for the job in others just to feel safe and in contol on the job. I am sure there are law enforcment people here, but not narcs.
    Last edited by Chris Columbus; 03-31-2004 at 08:38 AM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How do you know your source isn't a Narc? It is a game built on some trust and word of mouth. I don't know how you asked your question but if you started by saying something like how do I know your not a Narc then I probably wouldn't have answered it either. We really don't feel the need to prove are credentials to people as a general rule especially for a service we provide for free. Besides if some one is a Mod and a Narc then your source is probably not the big score they are looking for or they would already know them. Personally I wouldn't tell my doctor anything. Why does he need to know? At best you will get a lecture and at worse you will get a notation on your medical chart which could follow you forever. If you PM me for your source check then don't expect an answer before Monday because I am going on vacation.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    You have to be patient when doing these sorts of things, I did a source check with about six different Mods. It took a couple of days to get a response, but they were all happy to help me out. They were also correct about the source, My stuff came in with no problems what so ever. good luck
    OMS

Thread Information