thecoachman is offline Associate Member

Is there a Doctor in the house/ Blood work#s

I have stopped everything except HCG , clomid and nolvadox. I felt I needed a break to clean house and try and get good results from lower doses in the future.

I also got my blood tested and I have a few questions:

Hematocrit = 51.9
    Creatanine= 1.5
    ALT (SGPT)= 100!!!!!!!!!!

I am concerned about those three and the last one (liver) big time.

I was wondering if I should stop clomid and Nolvadox? I don't think I should but a second opinion is always good.

Also, will these values go down at all? I am going to take some LIV52 that will help? I am taking milk thistle as well.

oh, I am taking Animal Pak vitamins, should I stop that? I know that changes the color of my pee and I don't want my kidneys worse than it is?

Any info will help.

rest of blood tests done:
    white blood: 5.0
    Red blood:5.49
    Hemoglobin: 16.7
    Hematocrit: 51.9
    MCV: 95
    MCH: 30.5
    MCHC: 32.3
    Hep B: non reactive
    Hep. C: negative

Glucose: 98
    UREA Nitrogen: 20
    Creatinine: 1.5
    Calcium: 9.4
    Sodium: 139
    Potassium: 5.2
    CO2: 31
    Chloride: 102
    ALT (SGPT); 100
    Cholesterol: 177
    TSH: 4.74

Hematocrit is only slightly high
    creatinine has to be a typo....that is so low. If you workout at all, it should be high normal and up.
    ALT doesn't mean much w/o GGT and/or accurate CK levels. ALT is just generalized liver "damage" indicator, but is usually elevated in lifters.

it says that creatanine should be in the 0.5-1.4 range????

Quote Originally Posted by thecoachman
    it says that creatanine should be in the 0.5-1.4 range????
    My bad. I immediately assumed CK. Creatinine is a whole different story. That value is just barely over their normal range. It's indicative of kidney function but can be altered by water intake.

Do you have any ideas about the other values that I have?
    If not, do you know of someone on this board that I could PM?

I also have a resting BPM of 66 Systolic of 134!! and Diastolic of 58.

Will that go down as well? Thanks

Your ALT levels don't mean much without GGT levels and CK levels to compare. ALT levels can easily be elevated due to lifting alone. Your hematocrit is just slightly high as is your bp (systolic) but ever so slightly. I wouldn't think twice if those were my results. DocM can take a look at them and give you more in depth insight.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I am a nurse practitioner - I wouldn't worry - the crit is going to be a little elevated if you just stopped your cycle. The creatinine is only slightly high - no big - lots of water should go down. That could also elevate crit if your are dehydrated. As for the ALT - Einstein is right usually elevated in lifters - more byproducts to sort as well as higher protein intake and muscle constantly breaking down and building up. Elevates all sorts of things. would expect your CPK to elevated too. Just relax and live clean for a while and you will be fine. Go ahead and keep taking the milk thistle and some extra Vit C. Take care and keep us posted Bro

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro I am a nurse practitioner - I wouldn't worry - the crit is going to be a little elevated if you just stopped your cycle. The creatinine is only slightly high - no big - lots of water should go down. That could also elevate crit if your are dehydrated. As for the ALT - Einstein is right usually elevated in lifters - more byproducts to sort as well as higher protein intake and muscle constantly breaking down and building up. Elevates all sorts of things. would expect your CPK to elevated too. Just relax and live clean for a while and you will be fine. Go ahead and keep taking the milk thistle and some extra Vit C. Take care and keep us posted Bro
    Excellent point, as more water can potentially lower all of the values, but in particular hematocrit, creatinine and because of a lower hematocrit, bp too.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Excellent point, as more water can potentially lower all of the values, but in particular hematocrit, creatinine and because of a lower hematocrit, bp too.
    Nice to be backed up by a real scientist Bro HAHAHA

Thanks for the reassurance. I am getting more tests done on Sat. My doc says I am WAY over for my age and physical condition. I tried to hint that I was using but no luck. He is from another counrty and his english is making the hints fall on deaf ears. I told him I was using a "suppliment" that was 17-aka. He said nothing of it. I think he thought it was a name of the suppliment????
    Nothing I can do.... I will try again when he calls me in to look over the results of these new tests.

I will keep you posted.

AND THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Try and get GGT and CK values, which will put the elevated ALT values in perspective.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    your blood pressure is fine bro, you don't have to worry about that in the slightest.

Thread Information