Act of God is offline Member

Need immediate cycle help....time is of the essence

Ok,

I am doing my first real cycle. I am 3 weeks in.

Sust250 1-10 (250/week)
    Winny 7-12 (25mg ed)

I feel that this isn't enough, and I have having very inconsistent workouts. I am getting mixed answers on whether the amount of sust is enough.

I was thinking about either going with another 250 of sust a week, adding another shot 3-4 days later...or running 400EQ/week instead.

I am 5'8, about 200. I am pretty lean except for around my stomach. I don't want to put on that much size, as I want to get ready for the summer.

I know I shouldn't be messin with the cycle now...but if changes need to be made I want to make them to salvage what I can

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well defiitely do NOT add EQ. I would say if you have it I would bump up the Sust to 500mg. Remember Sust should be shot E2D's.......

Add another 250mg/wk of sust as BLT said. Also, get some anti e's, since by saying "I want to get ready for summer", I assume you don't mean you want to grow a sweet rack.

Only 3wks in?? Be patient!!

I know its only 3 weeks in, and I hope I am just worrying. The thing is, I have been having real inconsitent workouts. I am shooting every wednesday, 250. I don't feel like I did when I did transdermal fina, where it hit me right away and I was an animal all the time. I know fina hits sooner, but I don't want to find out 250 isn't enough the hard way.

I thought running the 400 EQ for the rest of the cycle (first with the sust, then with the sust and winny) would help me put on some quality size and cut me up. I don't want to get too much bigger, since I am not that tall...I just wanna have a great shape.

I am dieting and doing cardio about 3-4 times a week too.

I don't think I got the EQ yet if that is a bad idea, and I have sust readily available....just so confused as to what to do.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I would definitively add more Sustenon and shoot 0.5cc EOD. Doing Sus. once a week is a big waste in my opinion as your blood levels are on a constant rollercoaster. Leave the EQ for your next cycle, EQ is a long acting ester and you would not feel its effect till at least 4 weeks later.

IMO you should increase the dose of sust to 500mg/wk and shoot it a minimum of 3xs/wk(EOD is optimal) because of the short acting prop ester. Personally I don't suggest sust for a first cycle because of that reason. Your workouts may be inconsistant because you are not sheduling your injections correctly and the longer estered tests have not fully taken effect. No flame bro, but you may want to do a little more research before starting your next cycle.

I actually asked around for a while, and my guy wanted me to do straight up deca . I definitely didn't want to do that so everyone on another board was saying switch the deca with sust and run with the winny.

That is what kills me, you ask 100 people and you get 100 different answers. I never feel like I really know.

Ok, so if I go to 500 a week and stick with the original winny plan I should be ok?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    500 sust taken as Paranoid stated should do the trick......

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    I actually asked around for a while, and my guy wanted me to do straight up deca . I definitely didn't want to do that so everyone on another board was saying switch the deca with sust and run with the winny.

That is what kills me, you ask 100 people and you get 100 different answers. I never feel like I really know.

Ok, so if I go to 500 a week and stick with the original winny plan I should be ok?
    I believe that this board is the most advance in terms of up to date knowledge. Listen to the advise of the experience bros here and you should be ok. Go with 500mg a week, and run it EOD, at most E3D.

Thanks everyone, I got killed on another board when I asked the same question. It's like people forget that not everyone knows all the answers.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing how this all works on my body. I have been natural (except for the fina 8 week smelly experiment) forever and I think I might have maxed myself out

Quote Originally Posted by Act of God

Your Guy is 100% WRONG! Plain and simple. Look at the threads. Everyone is telling you to bump up the Sust to 500mg and it has to be shot a minimum of E3D (every 3rd day) I also think injecting once a week is a total waste. NOW, your problems don't seem to be the gear, it might have to do with your "inconsistent" workouts. Bro, unless your diet and your training routine is perfect, you will not grow no matter how much Steroids you take. You have to bust your ass! The stuff isn't a miracle drug.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Add another 250mg/wk of sust as BLT said. Also, get some anti e's, since by saying "I want to get ready for summer", I assume you don't mean you want to grow a sweet rack.
    LMAO!!!

bro, I work out HARD. I have a very good body already. My workouts are never inconsistent...but maybe I am just expecting too much too soon. My only basis for reference is my brief use of Fina, which made every workout I did the best workout ever.

I am confident in my training routine, 100%. It has gotten me to heights naturally that a lot of people don't reach on gear. Diet, well there is always room for improvement

For what it's worth (random info) I put up 140lb DB's on the incline, 150's in the flat. Squat around 350. I can do like 15 weighted dips with 115 pounds attached to me. Strength is not my problem, its just that my tone is too soft for my tastes and I have reaped the negative benefits of drinking my ass off around my stomach area. I have the fabled 4 pack.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I started out doing 250 mg Sus for the first two weeks and immediately upped the dosage to 500 mg. DO this and you WILL NOTICE a BIG difference. Btw im 5 weeks in, so give it some time.

500 it is. Thank you for your patience and help.

Thread Information