Thread: fina doses?

immy is offline Associate Member

fina doses?

how much fina should you purchase say 40ml to last you 6weeks, if shot ed would that be enough? and also plan on doing test

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your fina is 76 mg/ml correct?And you want to do ed shots of 76 mgs correct?That's 1 ml ed x 40 ml=40 days.30 days in 1 month=4 weeks.10 more days =1 1/2 wks.So your gonna come up short a few days and that's not even allowing for the loose of gear in the pin each time you shoot.

so i should get 60ml? what about test? I know you run your test longer. the test comes in 10ml viles, so 2 or 3 viles?

Quote Originally Posted by immy
    so i should get 60ml? what about test? I know you run your test longer. the test comes in 10ml viles, so 2 or 3 viles?
    60 ml is plenty.What kind of test do you plan on running?And what mg?

sorry to bother you all, i was just trying to get better info, cause the guy ij purchase the gear off of told me to do fina/test e3d, so i have been and i feel i have gotten the gains i should have, although i have gotten some good gains just off of e3d, so could i go ahead and go eod for the last couple of weeks

test enathante

test enathante 10 ml vile so 500mg a week

Swellin Guest
    We need to know the concentration ...mg per ml of the test.

Swellin in his two threads everyone that responded told him to do ed shots of fina.He made it sound like he hasn't started yet,now he says he's been doing shots e3d because his source said to.He has a few weeks to go and now want to know if eod shots will be ok and asking fo test doses also............I'm confused.Wht ask all this when the game is almost over?

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Swellin in his two threads everyone that responded told him to do ed shots of fina.He made it sound like he hasn't started yet,now he says he's been doing shots e3d because his source said to.He has a few weeks to go and now want to know if eod shots will be ok and asking fo test doses also............I'm confused.Wht ask all this when the game is almost over?
    Ahhhhhhhhh. Now I see why the responses look the way they do. I noticed this thread did not get the usual treatment.

In that caswe, test e will be a waste of time...gotta have prop or suspension. Test e won't get started until weeks 4-6...by then, the game will be over...no benefits. Jump on prop or suspension and get things rolling in 2 weeks.

Thread Information