Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member

Few questions plz....

Just some insite needed;

1) How can i find out if the Test Cyp and Prop underground i have is real or just sterolised olive oil? Because i tried it last year with no gains just water retention and bloating round the face, how can i find out??? -Its olive oil colour, tastes like peanuts on the tongue and fuk did i get 'Prop pain', or does fake juice hurt as well if injected???

2) Would i be better off stacking a DBOL /SUST 250, or the above PROP/CYP/DBOL/DECA both with PCT...?? Im looking at DECA to shoot with PROP to lessn the "prop Pain". ........

3) Has anyone ever heard of "Primatess". Cant find info on it or anything!???

22 yr old, 2nd cycle, 196cms, 100kg, 21% BF, Want to bulk up.

thanx for your help!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Mako_Rumble
    1) How can i find out if the Test Cyp and Prop underground i have is real or just sterolised olive oil? Because i tried it last year with no gains just water retention and bloating round the face, how can i find out???
    Did you check the steroid pics forum?

-Its olive oil colour, tastes like peanuts on the tongue and fuk did i get 'Prop pain', or does fake juice hurt as well if injected???
    You put it in your mouth? Why?

3) Has anyone ever heard of "Primatess". Cant find info on it or anything!???
    Sorry, I haven't

22 yr old, 2nd cycle, 196cms, 100kg, 21% BF, Want to bulk up.
    You want to bulk on a 21% bf? Sure you don't want to cut first then bulk once you drop some bf? Powerlifter?

Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member
    I tried the Steroid pix forum, but nothing about it, plus my gear isnt labelled.

Yes i did its harmless to taste ur gear, to see it tastes like vinega or ANYTHING!!

21% BF isnt really that much its technically OVERWIEGHT but, its just my gut that is big i cant rid my huge waiste!! i'll bulk first its my priority..

anyone else???

Thread Information