CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member

International Ordering Is Obsolete?

I just cant understand why anyone would order international anymore with the tight restrictions on our borders. US Customs is out the box now and are knocking off packs left and right. Why would anyone continue to order from overseas shadey ass sources when we have a TON of quality domestic sources available to us now. IMO there is no better time then now to score from a domestic source and bypass US Customs all together. Contingent upon your gear not breaking during shipping, there is almost zero chance of your pack getting knocked off. BTW has anyone ever heard of a controlled delivery being conducted on a domestic shipment?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If you order from "HOT" countries,of course they're going to catch it.Nothing all that new about that.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    thanx symatech...
    Last edited by Jack87; 03-31-2004 at 08:44 PM.

Lynn is offline Female Member
    Hubby just received 200 amps from Europe no problems... and best price he could find.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    Why would anyone continue to order from overseas shadey ass sources when we have a TON of quality domestic sources available to us now.

Well, it's not like all these fine entrepreneurs sell their stuff with a multi-level-marketing program . . . some of us are doing pretty good to figure out where the foreign suppliers are, much less the domestic ones.
    (this post is not to be taken as a solicitation for sources, thank you very much).
    -Tock

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    not only that but, if your international source is a trusted bro- even if it does get seized they will make it right in one way or another.
    i see your point but disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Well, it's not like all these fine entrepreneurs sell their stuff with a multi-level-marketing program . . . some of us are doing pretty good to figure out where the foreign suppliers are, much less the domestic ones.
    (this post is not to be taken as a solicitation for sources, thank you very much).
    -Tock

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt suggest ordering from hot countries, but in the last 2 months Ive had 100% success rate coming from thailand. I think Im pushing my luck because it wont always go through. So Id have to say that overseas is not obsolete, it probably just depends on the order.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Not everyone has a good domestic source. If you live in a small town the prices may be way to high to pay domestic. in my town 10ml of EQ200 goes for $200 a bottle. I won't pay that, but plenty of guys I know do.
    just my .02

BTW: I don't need a source, don't bother sending me a PM with one

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by CutUp
    Not everyone has a good domestic source. If you live in a small town the prices may be way to high to pay domestic. in my town 10ml of EQ200 goes for $200 a bottle. I won't pay that, but plenty of guys I know do.
    just my .02

BTW: I don't need a source, don't bother sending me a PM with one
    Domestic ordering means ordering from a source inside the US...You talking about buying from a local source.
    I will never order over sea's again even since my friend got a knock for a lousy 3000 dbols...
    Domestic ordering is definetly on the rise

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    i get my dbols from china - 90 dollars for 1000. i gotta order international for that comeon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    i get my dbols from china - 90 dollars for 1000. i gotta order international for that comeon!!!
    Yeah my friend had the same attitude as you did...now he's facing big fines, thrown out of school, probation, and a drug conviction on his record.
    Sorry I'd rather pay the extra $ and get it shipped domesticly then have custom agents knocking at my door just because I was a cheapskate (which I am)

big swoll is offline Member
    Mbaraso.....i was wondering the other day what had happened to that guy.....so does it look bad for him

what are you guys calling hot countries...i just ordered 100 amps from Spain, from a very good source....i hope they dont get picked up

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    I'd rather pay $200 and get it domestic.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    no doubt...my domestic source is a tad (nothing serious) more expensive t hen overseas sources, but a hella lot safer. Rather pay my lil extr and keep my door contained within it's door frame. Everytime i receive my lil priority mail box with my goodies...i look a the mail man and chuckle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would never ever order international. I get great deal domestic, but even if didn't, I'd rather pay a little bit more for my safety..

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    one of my sources sends stateside frequently with awesome service. it takes a lil longer than domestic, but if thats your ONLY source, u gotta kinda trust him. Im just glad i live in Europe and dont have to worry about stuff like that.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    i only order powders international, no matter how good the packing i couldnt trust amps and vials getting sent overseas

also i get nolva/clomid overseas

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    4 for 4 over the past year successfully delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    Mbaraso.....i was wondering the other day what had happened to that guy.....so does it look bad for him

what are you guys calling hot countries...i just ordered 100 amps from Spain, from a very good source....i hope they dont get picked up
    Well he got lucky and their only charging him w/ one count of possesion, which they could have easyly charged him w/ the intent to dist..
    So basicly in the end he's gonna end up w/ a big fine and a years probation...no jail being it's his first offence. And their gonna hold off on the charges until june...that way the school can't kick him out for having drugs sent to his dorm.
    And just think...an extra 75-$100 would have saved him alot of trouble if he would have ordered domestic...

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i have some domestic sources, with decent prices, but my overseas connection is by far the best. he has better prices for top quality brand name products than the domestics ive encountered. but i dont always go to him. only when i need a large shipment or he has a special sale on items, which is nice. never had problems with customs, but im lucky. knock on wood.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    quick question: does this apply to powders being shipped international or just amps, vials, pills,etc?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    bump

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    stay safe Bro - stay domestic

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    powerlifter domestic is nice if you have or find a legit one!
    There so hard to come by.

Thread Information