braveheartWW is offline New Member

Exclamation winstrol, winny questions??

I'm 22 years old, I am a college athlete training for the season during the summer. I plan on taking winny to gain lean mass without bulking up too much. I'm 5'10, 180. I've heard that winny alone is not a good idea, could you explain why?...Also, what would be a good to stack with it if alone is not good idea, least side effects (shrunk nuts) least mass gain, although some wouldn't be too bad (10, 15 pounds). I've had some knee problems (torn ACL) and have heard winny might give me problems, also that deca is good for joints?....PLease help, thanks alot!

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    what sport are you playing??? Just curious, most will tell you that winni is horrible for the joints, but some people use it with no problems. Deca does lube the joints and i'm pretty sure I've read that it helps with recovery from injuries. Is this your first cycle? If so then your going to hear from about everyone on the board that you need some kind of test for the base of almost any cycle!

Arrow winny test deca?

thanks Docta-G....I'm playing football, so I want to increase/and or maintain speed while getting stronger, therefore don't want to gain to much mass. You mention that test is a popular stack with most cycles, why is that? And if it so won't there be more mass gain, water retention, etc. as opposed to using deca ?...Would winny give me problems with my knees, joints? Would this be conteracted with Deca....would test provide the same effect? This is my first cycle so I'd like to keep it to stacking two steroids at the most (winny being one unless recommended otherwise)...suggestions please, thanks all for your help....
    Last edited by braveheartWW; 03-31-2004 at 09:14 AM. Reason: incomplete

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/wins...laination.html
    Read that.
    And don't take winny alone...use test prop w/ it for best results.
    Clomid post cycle..

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    Yea, I would stick with MBaraso, he's a vet and I know that he knows a hell of a lot more about AS then I do. I'd go witht he Test Prop and Winny. Is there a chance you are going to be drug tested when you go back to school in the fall. If so Test prop is a good choice because it's out of your system rather quickly, where as other Test takes up to three months. I'm not exactly sure about winny!!! I know you can drink it, inject it, or use the pill. I think the pill get's out the quickest but has the least results. Any experienced users correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just trying to remember what i've read. What's your position on the football team Braveheart???

Tren Addict is offline New Member
    winny is hell on the joints im using it now my back and shoulders have bad joint pain. otherwise it hardens and leans you out, it dries your joints out and this is why they hurt with your acl injury idk if id recommend winny.i like the results it gives it wont put weight on you its hard to explain what it does exactly. pretty much if your body fat is low enough itll harden you and make you look cut as hell, you'll also get stronger. alone is not good, like docta-g stated prop is the best route with having a test base. it clears your system faster like you wanted and its a fast ester meaning you'll have minimal water retention. just get accustomed to ed injections. if you've never done aas before,id say its your choice if you want to throw the deca in. the addition of an anabolic might not be a bad idea. what mg per day. and for how long did you plan on running the winny and anything else?

I'm playing Strong safety...see the thing is my close friend who has a little experience with AS told me that test would bulk me up more than deca , also that it has more side effects and the positive strenght gains won't last as much...what are the reasons for recommending test as a base, especially since this is my first cycle...wouldn't dec/winny be better since deca would lubricate joints?...im starting to think that winny might not be a good idea, it just sounded like a good idea though since it doesnt add much weight, cuts you up, and still improves strenghth (also i heard it benefits sprinting speed, which would be good for football)...that is basically what I'm look for as far as results, what do you think would be my best choice for: minimum weight gain, improved strenght, not hard on joints, least side effects(water retention, etc)..also I plan on conditioning hard this summer to get into shape, so I don't want to be dehydrated, sluggish etc... I have 8-10 weeks to run whatever I decide to , not sure on dosing ..was gonna do whatever my friend supplied me with, but most likely the minimum possible dosage...
    Last edited by braveheartWW; 03-31-2004 at 10:39 PM. Reason: incomplete

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    I'd run prop, possibly prop/var, if you can afford it. The amount of mass gained will depend on your calories. You can cut-up, add strength, with little water retention, if you go with prop. The var, if added, will also inprove your strength. Test as a base because AS, no matter what it is will shut you down. Meaning it will shut down your natural test production. Also if your training right while on AS, your speed will improve.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Run winny prop, u wont really bloat and it clears out of ur system fast
    prop 100mgs EOD weeks 1-10
    Win 50mgs EOD weeks 4-10...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Gotta Have That Test Baby

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop for sure Bro - keeps bloat to a minimum and fast clearance time

How much weight would I be gaining with a stack like that..test prop/winny, remember I don't want to bulk up too much and lose agility/speed..

Would EQ/winny be a good choice...lean mass, not much weight gain, improve/maintain speed...I'm not sure about the test becuase I really don't want to bulk up too much...I'm already 180, I'll accept 10-15 pounds at the MOST...I just want to get stronger, not really bigger...what do you think?...how do you recommend I stack them? thanks...

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    test prop and either winny tabs or some var,you'll love the gains of strength~

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    test prop and either winny tabs or some var,you'll love the gains of strength~
    what he said combine all 3 and you will get exactly what your looking for.

Thread Information