Rick James is offline Junior Member

Do you have to increase doseage every cycle??

I am currious if you need to increase doseage and stack every cycle...My two completed cycles look like this:
    Cycle 1
    Test E 500mg/wk 1-8
    PCT
    Cycle 2
    D-Bol 40mg/wk 1-4
    Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
    Decca 300mg/wk 1-10
    PCT

Would it be benificial to go to a test only cycle again for my third cycle, or do I need to keep changing around and adding more to the stack??

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I will never go over 800mg of Test. Usually 750mg....but i didnt start out at that much. So the answer to your question is yes, to a certain point.

So you up the doseage, but what about stacking...can I be productive with a test only cycle again with a higher doseage?? Or must I stack on different types of AAS to have an effect?

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Bro i dont think you have to bump up the dosages. But you need to come off with hcg and or some chlomid to help get your system back on track. And also cleaning your receptors doesnt hurt either.... dnp usually is a good way of doing that.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick James
    So you up the doseage, but what about stacking...can I be productive with a test only cycle again with a higher doseage?? Or must I stack on different types of AAS to have an effect?
    You can be productive witha slightly higher dose.It also helps to switch up compounds a little each cycle as well.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You can be productive witha slightly higher dose.It also helps to switch up compounds a little each cycle as well.

Good advice Bro

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    Bro i dont think you have to bump up the dosages. But you need to come off with hcg and or some chlomid to help get your system back on track. And also cleaning your receptors doesnt hurt either.... dnp usually is a good way of doing that.

hmmmm..DNP for "cleaning receptor sites" new one on me.

The reason I'm asking about this is for one reason financially I am paying high gym prices because I have a friend who gets aas from a friend ( you know the deal) about $20 per hand changed. And another reason I'd like to have the most results from putting the least amount into my body as I really need. In theory could someone always do test only cycles with occational switch of esters? Or would it eventually become non-productive?

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    hmmmm..DNP for "cleaning receptor sites" new one on me.
    I'm all ears too

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    i know this isnt my thread but i am interested. I am only on my 4th week but im loving it. By changing compounds could that mean change from test e to test cyp, or does it have to be different then that.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    if your cycling once a year, a typical 10 to 12 week cycle, i don't think there would be a need to increase dosages or change compounds. this is a theory i have so don't take it as truth, but if your cycles are spread out 9 months apart, i don't think the receptors will be over saturated or adapted to any one compound. just my thing. i cycle once a year and stick to the same compounds and i've always had great results. this could be completely wrong.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No, you do not have to raise doses if cycling in moderate amounts of time, with suffecient "off" time, or if you bridge correctly with back to back cycles

That makes sense...I figured I'd hit it hard at first and then just scale back to once a year or maybe twice....thanks for input everyone....

Thread Information