Thread: quick question

marty728 is offline New Member

quick question

Sorry this may be a real stupid question. I am just about to inject steroids for the first time. I understand that you are supposed to pull back a little to make sure there is no blood so that you know you are not in a vein. But what comes back into the syringe if you are not in a vein? Doesn't something have to come out?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marty728
    Sorry this may be a real stupid question. I am just about to inject steroids for the first time. I understand that you are supposed to pull back a little to make sure there is no blood so that you know you are not in a vein. But what comes back into the syringe if you are not in a vein? Doesn't something have to come out?
    it's nothing bro, don't worry about it....just make sure no blood rushes into the syringe

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    yup..

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marty728
    \

Dont dart either,push it in nice and slowly. alot less pain,and sorness.

Sorken is offline Member
    some bubbles may come in to the syringe but don't worry about it !!

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    Thats what i usually get, Some bubbles. But when you do hit a vein, trust me you WILL know. there is no mistaking the rush of blood coming into your syringe. Pretty scarry the first time it happend to me, considering the first time I hit a vein was the first time i was stickin my pec !!

OMS

Thread Information