Thread: Deca or EQ?

ChrisB is offline Junior Member

Deca or EQ?

First cycle- Looking to gain a solid 20 lbs. and keep as much as possible. Here is what I have so far.

DBOL weeks 1-5 35 mg ED

Test ....(long acting test - sus-enan-cyp) weeks 1-10 500mg ..2 shots per week....monday and thurs.

Deca /EQ ..weeks 1-10 400mg per week mon and thurs. (shots of test and eq/deca will be taking at the same time in the same syringe)

Post cycled meds.

I start clomid or nolva 2 weeks after my last shot of test and deca/eq for 4 weeks

Week1 50mg ed
    weeks 2 100mg eod
    week 3 50mg ed
    week 4 100mg eod

Deca or EQ? Which would you go with and why? Thanks.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    too many compounds for a first cycle....run the test only for 10 weeks
    what anti-e are you running?
    what is your age, stats?

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    too many compounds for a first cycle....run the test only for 10 weeks
    what anti-e are you running?
    what is your age, stats?
    I was running so many to get the most out of my fresh receptors since it's my first.
    Anti-E, I am leaning towards Nolva. Mostly because I am prone to gyno symptoms.

Stats- I'm 22, 170lbs. 9-10% BF. Cutting right now, eating 50/25/25. Work out Mon-Fri for 45 min-1 hr. Run Tues-Fri morning. Been working out solid and smart for 2 years. Lifting since I was 12.

imo save the deca /eq for a second cycle.....your receptorrs will not be saturated, trust me.....it's important to see how you react to the test.....if you run other compounds, you will not know what is doing what to you

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I Understand The Reasons That Everyone Says The Test Olny Cycle. You Vets Are Olny Speaking From Knowledge. But Cant We Just Get Past The Test Olny Statement And Just Play A Little What If. Just In Case Us Newbie Decide Not To Listen

Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    I Understand The Reasons That Everyone Says The Test Olny Cycle. You Vets Are Olny Speaking From Knowledge. But Cant We Just Get Past The Test Olny Statement And Just Play A Little What If. Just In Case Us Newbie Decide Not To Listen
    bro, what is said on this board is said for a reason......and will not change........think of this, if you ran a test/deca /eq/fina cycle, for a first cycle..and you got gyno, what gave it to you? would'nt you like to know for future cycles?? would'nt you like to know what caused you to bloat? etc..
    i know exactly how my body reacts to all the compounds i run....not sayig that something could change, or my body could react differently, but i have a good general basis of how my body reacts

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    If your not going to listen and are going to stack anyways, at least take the dbol out. And I would use the deca with test. It will give you "more apparent" gains. IMO

Thread Information