Thread: My tendons hurt

My tendons hurt

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I am currently taking 75mg/ed of TA and 400mg/wk Test E. I weighed 244 when I started 3 weeks ago and now weigh 257. I train 6 times a week and hit every body part 2 times. This morning as I was working out my arms started to hurt. It feels like all the tendons are going to rip in my arms both inside and outside my upper arms. I think that I am going to start making a concerted effort to do a lot more stretching from here on. But if anyone else has any more thoughts on this I would appreciate it. Thanks. I also take 1gm glucosamine/chondroitin/msm.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Might be that you are getting to strong too fast, and your joints cant keep up with your muscle growth. Stretching will help, it will only get worse if this is just week 3.... Is TA tren acetate?

razor67 is offline Banned
    also maybe overtraining a bit... i hit each "body part" once a week

I agree with the 1x per week per bodypart. Stretching is something I do a lot of.....I highly recommend stretching before and after w/o. Gluc/chon/MSM will do little to nothing for tendon problems, as it's meant for cartilage maintenance.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem with my shoulders... Just go to your doctor because your tendons are probably inflamed... He'll give you a shot stanzonol i believe its called it's an anti-inflamitory... It really helped things out for me

djboots is offline Associate Member
    "over training"

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I agree with whatever Einstein say's cause he is my Hero!!! However, I would have to say that there needs to be some deka added. I can definetly tell a difference in my tendons when I'm not on it. Since I generally go very heavy one week and just plain heavy the other I generally stay on a low mg cycle of deka all yr long.

bevis is offline New Member
    i had the same problem. ALWAYS warm up. this helps out with the whole muscles outgrowing the tendon thing. won't solve it but it helps.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take a week off if i were you or at least a few days, even though you're in the middle of a cycle. I know guys that take their 7th week off, and have great results from it, come back rested, stronger, bigger.

Thread Information