stevenb is offline Junior Member

Cool WOW!!Anyone use SUS...

I look on everyone's cycles and i never see anyone using sus 250. I think it is the best test out there along with galanka test enathate. why doesnt people use sus in a cycle more than they do

Because it was made by the devil. The multiple esters are absolutely worthless. The long esters make the short esters obsolete, and the short esters make the long esters obsolete. Shoot prop ED at the appropriate dosage or shoot a longer estered test less frequently at the appropriate dosage.

When people say "shoot it EOD or ED for best results", they're just making the best of a bad situation.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Because it was made by the devil. The multiple esters are absolutely worthless. The long esters make the short esters obsolete, and the short esters make the long esters obsolete. Shoot prop ED at the appropriate dosage or shoot a longer estered test less frequently at the appropriate dosage.

When people say "shoot it EOD or ED for best results", they're just making the best of a bad situation.
    WELL SAID!...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

True, I remember when my buddy took sust. he got really big really fast he gained 30lbs off 10 shots but like we all know it was mostly water and he lost most of it when he came off.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Because it was made by the devil..
    lol....enough said....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Ye jabbin yourself all the time is a pain in the ass, but if used properly with proper training and diet ofcourse it can return successfull results.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    for some reason, tons of people use sust for their first time, i did. i was told it was the best stuff out there. then i got educated and found out the truth.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    im with asiancuts, did the same exact thing, **** sust, must be that punchline, 4 test which makes it better than other tests.,ooooooo ahhhhhhhhh,,u live u learn i guess....

go4gold is offline Member
    so what should be taken in place of sus in most of your guys opinion. what test is the safest and gives the best results.

Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    so what should be taken in place of sus in most of your guys opinion. what test is the safest and gives the best results.
    Any single estered test.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I use sus, enan, prop at various times. Galenika is the best enan. I get stronger while on sust than any of the other esters. Everyone metabolizes differently and I actually prefer sust over enan. Of course diet and training are even more important than what ester you are using.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I've had great results with sust. I made some good quality gains. I'm using enen over sust now because of cost.

blackzero is offline Banned
    sus sucks

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    sust rocks...everyone is entitled to their own opinion

I think everyone is taking this the wrong way....sust is testosterone . You will get good gains with testosterone. Sustanon doesn't provide the most efficient way to release testosterone into your system. The testosterone attached to the esters in sust are no better or worse than the test attached to a single estered test, but the combo of esters is pointless. If you're going to shoot ED, which would be best with sust, use prop only. It's cheaper, more potent mg/mg, and has a more predictable release into the body. If you're going to shoot sust >E3D, then just use a single estered test, otherwise you're rendering the prop in sust obsolete and are just providing inconsistent plasma test levels.

I'd have to argue that those that claim better gains while using sust vs other tests, that those improved gains are not due to the sust being better than any other test.

decaboy is offline Junior Member
    man glad i read this thread ive actually been debating sus or enanth and from seeing the sway of opinions to other tests helped

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    I am on a sus cycle right now. Started at 177 currently 200 lbs. A 23lb weight gain so far, also I am running a very mild dose, only 500mg a week. But after reading all the posts, I am convinced that a single ester test is the best way to go. My next cycle I will be trying enathate in my cycle. Overall though I am happy with gains thus far in this cycle and have no regrets.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    go wit a single ester like cyp of eth, or a mixture of the 2...

Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member
    My first three or four cycles were Sus based and I gained like a freak and retained hardly anything.

jeallybean is offline Junior Member
    I had a friend do a sus and deca cycle over the winter and gain 30lbs from it. He ran sus 500mg per week and deca 300mg per week. Its been 2 months and he still has 19lbs of it. He went from 170 to 200lbs in 10 weeks. He is currently 189lbs and solid as a rock. One thing he done wrong was he started to try and cut his body fat % only 3 weeks out and lost some of his gains. He used liquidex and nolva throughout and had hardly any water gain. I will be starting the same cycle monday and hope i do as well as him. I guess its all just a depends on who you talk to.

Thread Information