Thread: Clen ??

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member

Clen ??

I started taking my clen on Monday. I started with one after breakfast and one after lunch. I didn't feel anything, so I bumbed up to three one Tue and Wed. I am now one 4, one in the AM, one after lunch. I really don't feel much. How long does it take to kick in, and should I split it differently. I was going up to 6 a day, 1 in am 1 after lunch. Any suggestions please. I do feel like it is working, but no shakes or getting hot.

4plates is offline Banned
    ok,try 2 in am,2 at lunch,2 at dinner, try this for 2 wks stop for 2 wks and on off wks take an eca

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I never feel anything. Try 7 tabs a day and then don't go higher. It should still be working even if you don't feel it.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Thaniks. I think it is working, I do feel something. But I just haven't seen some of the normal things. Thianks for the schedule 4plates. I am still going to pyramid up, but once I hit six I'll do it that way.

Shrugger is offline New Member
    It might be fake. I got some clen (oxyflux) and that shit didnt do anything. I think it was fake or seriously underdosed. I would discontinue using it if u dont get the shakes or heat up a bit. Just my opinion.

Peace---Shrugger

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I took some oxyflux and got some minimal results.

Pwrlftr is offline Banned

Clen....

You might want to read this article about using Clenbuterol :

http://www.stacksandweights.com/page9.html

Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Where do you get the ECA? is this a GNC product / s? (Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin)

Next Question is where in the cycle do you start to take these. I am on week 6 of 50 mg dbol and 600mg deca I will be running the deca 12 weeks.
    Last edited by utah pump; 02-01-2002 at 09:08 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes UTP.....ECA = ephedrine, caffine, aspirin. You can buy the three ingredients seperately and make your own cocktial or you can buy a pre-mixed ECA suppliment (or thermogenic). Some of the more popular brand names are Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel or Xenedrine. But you can buy products that are just as powerful and effective for far less $$$....just make sure you read the lables. Also GNC's prices are inflated. Make sure you shop around for the best price. Good luck bro.

Thread Information