Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

Switched to 25 Gauge and having harder time ridding all air bubbles!

I orginally used 22 gauge 1 inch pins and had zero problems withdrawing the Oil but not that I have switched to 25 gauge pins I am unable to withdraw without atleast a few tiny bubbles. Is it ok to inject with really small bubbles?

rawpain76 is offline New Member
    Tap the syringe vigorously and let it set for a while, the bubbles should move to the top, squeeze it out.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    What are you running?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    A few air bubbles are harmless bro.

wearelegion83 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    A few air bubbles are harmless bro.

uhh i study medicine and i can tell you a few air bubbles are not ok. if you inject a large bubble or alot of tiny bubbles they can travel through your blood and block smaller capilaries causing seizure or death. now im not trying to freak you out but it has happened in the past. try using the same gauge needle you were using before if you didnt have problems with it. at the very least tap the syringe until you get as many bubbles out of it as you can. goood luck!

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wearelegion83
    uhh i study medicine and i can tell you a few air bubbles are not ok. if you inject a large bubble or alot of tiny bubbles they can travel through your blood and block smaller capilaries causing seizure or death. now im not trying to freak you out but it has happened in the past. try using the same gauge needle you were using before if you didnt have problems with it. at the very least tap the syringe until you get as many bubbles out of it as you can. goood luck!
    yet another reason most ppl shoot steroids in the MUSCLE. in my experience the 'champagne' bubbles aren't harmful.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wearelegion83
    We shoot IM bro......being in medicine I figured you would know that.

Swellin Guest
    There has been a medical study posted here on AR, showing that it required either 10 or 100cc(sorry, I don't remember which) of air injected into the vein in order to kill a goat.
    Since we do not inject into the vein...an air bubble or 20 shouldn't be that big a problem.

Having said that, I get a small air bubble while drawing the oil into the syringe. Before I get half a cc, I possition the syringe so that the bulk of the bubble is directly under the needle, and I inject the air and a small amount of oil back into the vial. Then, I finish drawing my oil...slowly. Sometimes, I have one or two small bubbles left..Usually, you are injecting with the needle down and the air bubble rises to the top...meaning it is the last thing in the syringe. It simply displaces some of the oil...which helps you to waste less of your gear (not enough to notice...but what the hell). I seldom see any of the bubbles going into my muscle, but when they do...I don't die.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about you just draw in more then your need, and then just tap the siringe and inject the extra oil and air bubbles back into the vial. thats what i do and it works like a charm. if i need .5cc i draw 1cc and then tap and press the extra .5cc back into the vial. and all the bubbles leave with it

SaTyR is offline Member
    I use 25G for everything delt,glute,quad... . Im experience the same "problem" the last tiny airbubbles don't seem to go out . But i just inject them anyway and im still alive so .

Thread Information