sooner45 is offline Member

Liquid Clenbuterol dosage question.

I am currently on a 2 week on 2 week off cycle of Liquid Clen . I am fixin to start my 2nd 2 week on of Liquid Clen. My question is this: My clen that I have is 1000mcg/ml. Yes its pretty strong, but my first 2 week on I got all the way up to about 8mcg per dose, 3 times a day, and I definitely felt fine. Well now that I am starting my 2nd 2 week cycle, can I start off with 8mcg per dose, and move up to 10-11 mcg per dose, still @ 3 times per day?? That would eventually put me up to about 300-330 mcg per day. Is that too much. I think my tolerance is built up pretty good and I want to make sure I'm taking enough to get the full affect but then again I dont want to overdue it. Would that be ok? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!1 Thanks Bro's!!

P.S. Yes, I read the Clenbuterol handbook but it does not mention anything about Liquid Clen dosage. Thanks!

Dude ya lost me...3 x 8 is 24, not 300-330???? Help me out here...
    I'm running LR's Liquid Burn right now (125mcg Clen /125mcg T-3)...due to work, I've only been taking 2 doses, I'm up tpo .5 ml 2 x's per day.
    What the heck do you have that is 1000mcg/ml!?!?!? Holy Cra....
    TSW

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you mean to say 80mcg...and 100-110mcg per dose? so you were doing 240mcg the first time, and now you want to go up to 300-330mcg per day? Because 8mcg X 3 doses is only 24mcgs, which would do virtually nothing...Are theses typo's?

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    I am currently on a 2 week on 2 week off cycle of Liquid Clen . I am fixin to start my 2nd 2 week on of Liquid Clen. My question is this: My clen that I have is 1000mcg/ml. Yes its pretty strong, but my first 2 week on I got all the way up to about 8mcg per dose, 3 times a day, and I definitely felt fine. Well now that I am starting my 2nd 2 week cycle, can I start off with 8mcg per dose, and move up to 10-11 mcg per dose, still @ 3 times per day?? That would eventually put me up to about 300-330 mcg per day. Is that too much. I think my tolerance is built up pretty good and I want to make sure I'm taking enough to get the full affect but then again I dont want to overdue it. Would that be ok? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!1 Thanks Bro's!!

P.S. Yes, I read the Clenbuterol handbook but it does not mention anything about Liquid Clen dosage. Thanks!

"Did you mean to say 80mcg...and 100-110mcg per dose? so you were doing 240mcg the first time, and now you want to go up to 300-330mcg per day? Because 8mcg X 3 doses is only 24mcgs, which would do virtually nothing...Are theses typo's?"

Yes yes yes.....they are typos. I meant I was taking 80mcg per dose,3 times per day. so the total was 240mcg. And yes, now I was thinking about going up to 300-340mcg per DAY. How much is too much????? And yes, its 1000mcg/ML. I'm not gonna source post but I promise thats the dosage.

bump.......anyone??????

Well Ok........I guess I'll just drink 350mcg tomorrow and see what happens.

barbarian is offline Banned
    guess so

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    "Did you mean to say 80mcg...and 100-110mcg per dose? so you were doing 240mcg the first time, and now you want to go up to 300-330mcg per day? Because 8mcg X 3 doses is only 24mcgs, which would do virtually nothing...Are theses typo's?"

Yes yes yes.....they are typos. I meant I was taking 80mcg per dose,3 times per day. so the total was 240mcg. And yes, now I was thinking about going up to 300-340mcg per DAY. How much is too much????? And yes, its 1000mcg/ML. I'm not gonna source post but I promise thats the dosage.
    Bro that's some concentrated sh*t !!!

Are you not seeing any results at 240mcg/day?...I know of one guy who's gone as high as 400mcg/day...240mcg is the highest i've gone though!

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member

Bro, i got the same stuff...KNM... and it wasn't touching me either. i got up to 160mcg a day (and in normal shiot that should knock down a horse) and still felt only minor effects. i think it might be underdosed, so i would keep going up til you get the effect you are expecting and looking for, especially since the handbook says to increaase doses until you can't stand the sides anymore.

Checking your Resting temp will tell if it's making any difference...and you can dose yourself accordingly. Optimal 97.6-98.2 deg...this is done first thing in the morning before your feet hit the floor with little movement...this will tell your basal metabolic rate.

go4gold is offline Member
    when not taking the clen on your 2 week off period, i heard someone said to try yohinbine or yohimburn, does that stuff really work becasuse i used to hear people swear by it, not it doesn't seem to be as effective as people thought, does the stuff really work?

Thread Information