The KI DUB is offline New Member

Question Is this cycle too long??

Alright... what is your opinions on this..... I have 2 10ml qv test eth/250mg, 2 10ml qvprop/100mg, and 2 10ml qv deca 300... I'm debating on running the deca twice a week @ total of 600mg, and Test eth twice a week @ total of 500mgs for 10 weeks. I have 50 tabs nolvi on hand also... Now if i ran this for 10 weeks than wanted to shred some fat afterwords should I take a few weeks off.. take some nolvi.... then hop back in with prop 400mg/wk, stan100 @ 350/wk, and possibly clen and or t3 for the remainder.... is this safe to do or should i run the first set... bulk a bit.... take the nolvi.... get off for the time i was on and then run the cutting half??? This will be second cycle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on how many cycles you've done...BTW the test dose needs to be higher then the deca !

The KI DUB is offline New Member
    this will be my second cycle..... and than third if i ran the winny and others afterwords

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Second cycle...I would stick to the test and deca ...

wk 1-10 test 500mgs/week 2ml/week
    wk 1-10 deca 450mgs/week 1.5ml/week
    wk 10-14 prop 100mgs/EOD 3.5ml/week

start pct's 3 days after last prop shot!....that's the best I can do with what you've got, for a second cycle anyway!

Thread Information