thick one is offline Associate Member

Exclamation what up bro's? new to the board...

what up pimp's, playas, and hoze? i'm about to start my 1st cycle and thought i would run it through to all of you bro's. (yea, i'm also a poet) 1st, a few stats.
    5' 7" tall weight=196 waist="i wear a 33waist by 30 length pants if that helps. most peaple think i only weigh between 165-175-so i carry my weight very well. i'm 30 years wise, i have a masters degree in science, and i've been training naturally for over 10 years. i just recently had a layoff of almost a year due to new house, work, etc.. i have been back in the gym for approxiomately 2 months running HST workout. i must say this is a great workout!! anyway, i convinced the wife to let me enter the "darkside" so here goes:

super test 250= 500mg per week x's 10 weeks
    qv deca 300= 300mg per week x's 10 weeks

dbol (pink thais) = week 1 15mg week 2 20mg week 3 25mg week 4 30mg to jump start. i know most don't recommend the d-bol, but i am responsible enough and want to see how my body reacts (isn't this a perfect time to see how one's body would react to dbol befor the other gear kicks in?) anyway, i hope i've covered everything. ps i will be running nolvadex 10mg throughout entire cycle. plus i have clomid for pct (do you all recommend hcg for a 1st cycle?) The research I have done has me at a 50/50 split.
    Also, if the cycle is going well (tolerable, minimal sides, and consistent gains) would it be ok to continue for another 2-4 weeks? possibly adding test E 500 after the sustanon has finished? (i have access to a couple thousand mgs of test e) thanks bros and look forward to any and all responses. i will also be running a very clean diet, and switching to the doggcrapp workout while on the gear... peace and please no flames

i know most will respond with "test-only cycle", and i had taken that into consideration, but i want a very memorable cycle and will be at least running the test and deca .

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    welcome to the board.....imo back in the gym for 2 months, you need to hit the gym for a longer period of time before juicing.....it will be more beneficial in the long run

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    welcome to the board.....imo back in the gym for 2 months, you need to hit the gym for a longer period of time before juicing.....it will be more beneficial in the long run
    Listen to this advice. Most of thr strength you will gain... could've been done for free.

Most will say test only for a 1st cycle is right. I'm one of them. However, if you were to do the cycle proposed, you should switch out the super test for test E at the same dosage, run the test E one week beyond the deca , and don't pyramid the Dbol . Use 30-35mg/day (spread out over the day) for 4 weeks. be sure to have Ldex and nolva as well as clomid for pct.
    I wouldn't recommend HCG , even though you are 30 and using deca...some will disagree.
    Don't jump into it just yet....read around the board here, and things clear up in a hurry as well as give yourself time to build back tendon strength that will be needed to support the strength increases of AAS use.

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    what up pimp's, playas, and hoze? i'm about to start my 1st cycle and thought i would run it through to all of you bro's. (yea, i'm also a poet) 1st, a few stats.
    5' 7" tall weight=196 waist="i wear a 33waist by 30 length pants if that helps. most peaple think i only weigh between 165-175-so i carry my weight very well. i'm 30 years wise, i have a masters degree in science, and i've been training naturally for over 10 years. i just recently had a layoff of almost a year due to new house, work, etc.. i have been back in the gym for approxiomately 2 months running HST workout. i must say this is a great workout!! anyway, i convinced the wife to let me enter the "darkside" so here goes:

super test 250= 500mg per week x's 10 weeks
    qv deca 300= 300mg per week x's 10 weeks

dbol(pink thais) = week 1 15mg week 2 20mg week 3 25mg week 4 30mg to jump start. i know most don't recommend the d-bol, but i am responsible enough and want to see how my body reacts (isn't this a perfect time to see how one's body would react to dbol befor the other gear kicks in?) anyway, i hope i've covered everything. ps i will be running nolvadex 10mg throughout entire cycle. plus i have clomid for pct (do you all recommend hcg for a 1st cycle?) The research I have done has me at a 50/50 split.
    Also, if the cycle is going well (tolerable, minimal sides, and consistent gains) would it be ok to continue for another 2-4 weeks? possibly adding test E 500 after the sustanon has finished? (i have access to a couple thousand mgs of test e) thanks bros and look forward to any and all responses. i will also be running a very clean diet, and switching to the doggcrapp workout while on the gear... peace and please no flames

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    I agree................ also you want to look heavier than you really are....... I'm close to 190 and I look 215 or so........ if you look lighter than your weight you are carying more body fat than muscle.

Take your time and get back into the game for awhile....... You will be happy you did. Start AS too soon after a layoff could end you up with a injury.

Welcome to the board

I agree with all on that i should wait, and i am (starting in june, maybe july) but--What? your saying that if i look lighter then my weight then i'm carrying more body fat? bro, i don't know about that. i look lighter, because i am a friggin rock. 196 at 5'7 -if this was mostly fat, i would look like the pillsburry dough-boy? I haven't checked my body-fat lately, but veins are visible in my forarms, biceps, abs, and shoulders. some say i am genetically gifted when it comes to mass/conditioning/bodybuilding. my bench is already back to 225x's 19reps, and feeling stronger every workout...This after only 2 months back..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    I agree with all on that i should wait, and i am (starting in june, maybe july) but--What? your saying that if i look lighter then my weight then i'm carrying more body fat? bro, i don't know about that. i look lighter, because i am a friggin rock. 196 at 5'7 -if this was mostly fat, i would look like the pillsburry dough-boy? I haven't checked my body-fat lately, but veins are visible in my forarms, biceps, abs, and shoulders. some say i am genetically gifted when it comes to mass/conditioning/bodybuilding. my bench is already back to 225x's 19reps, and feeling stronger every workout...This after only 2 months back..
    if your stats are correct......and you are a fast natural gainer.....why hit the juice at all??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You and I are the same height and I weigh close to you my body fat is around 10% or so now.............. I look a lot heavier than I am and that's because of my lower body fat............ Bro I don't talk out of my ass I talk from experiance and knowledge...... I wasn't flamming you just stateing a fact.

asymmetric, my stats are correct, i find no reason to lie as this would not benefit myself in any way. Yes, i'm a mesomorph, and I do gain very fast, but i want to take it over the top. Maybe i'm just getting too ancy to start the gear and should wait until my natural limits cease and/or plateau. i'm just guestimating that my strength and muscle gains are going to subside/severely slow down in june or july as everyone knows that gains come quick when an extended period of time is taken off. I know from personal experience that 3-6 months of training and then my progress slows down-extensively!(that is, after a lay-off) This is when i planned on incorporating the gear. thanks for any and all input, i'm open to any worthy suggestions. peace-THICK

MUDMAN, I wasn't taking it as a flame, but i do see your point about looking bigger. However, i'm talking about "with clothing on" When the shirt comes off, it's a whole new ball game. So yes, i do see your point. Also, any helpful info r/t my cycle questions would be great, we have already established that i will not be starting it anytime soon. thanks again and yes, I do respect your knowledge.

Thread Information