Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Arrow HCG E4D or sat sun? opinions

I keep reading conflicting ways to run HCG . Some say E4D while others say every sat, sun throughout the cycle. Dosage at 500 iu every time its shot. Opinions? Im planning on doing it E4D, unless someone can tell me why sat. sunday would be a better choice

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    To me it would make more sense to space them out through the week (mon/thur). We space out the steroids we use to keep stable blood concentrations, why not HCG ?

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I keep reading conflicting ways to run HCG. Some say E4D while others say every sat, sun throughout the cycle. Dosage at 500 iu every time its shot. Opinions? Im planning on doing it E4D, unless someone can tell me why sat. sunday would be a better choice
    I'm interested in this as well, I've been reading all the debates too. I was planning to go E4D also.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    My only concern about two days in a row is that I've read the test spike you get from HCG can spur gyno due to the estrogen that follows -but that's generally with bigger doses anyway and only for people who are prone to it.

I've done it both ways but I settled on every 3-4 days cuz it just made one less thing to worry about.

HCG is the most complicated gear thing out there in my opinion!! It drove me crazy trying to find enough info online to use it the first time. The whole iu/ml thing is enough to make you crazy in itself.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    My only concern about two days in a row is that I've read the test spike you get from HCG can spur gyno due to the estrogen that follows -but that's generally with bigger doses anyway and only for people who are prone to it.

I've done it both ways but I settled on every 3-4 days cuz it just made one less thing to worry about.

HCG is the most complicated gear thing out there in my opinion!! It drove me crazy trying to find enough info online to use it the first time. The whole iu/ml thing is enough to make you crazy in itself.
    I agree. I think ill probally do the E4D. It would make it easier to keep the levels stable, makes sence. Just seeing if there was a reason to go sat. and sunday.

Thread Information