rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Fina ques? about the fina pellets..

I have researched and read a lot on fina conversion to tren but still a little confussed cause tren is new to me. How many Fina cartridges(10dose) would you have to buy for one cycle. Each cartridge has 10 doses right? This is where Im confussed, when you buy a box of fina h, the one that cost $35-$39, does each of those come with 10 cartidges that has 10 pellets in each cartridge? Would that mean that there is 2000 mg in each implant which would total to 20,000mg in that one box? Wow I feel like a newbie..lol

Thanx
    RDL

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    No, only 2 grams in a cart (100 pellets). Each cart contains 10 doses for CATTLE. The dosage for cattle is 10 pellets injected in the ear, so each cart has 10 doses.

The number of carts needed for a cycle will be dependent upon length of cycle and homebrew product strength. But, figure 35-40ml per cart with the conversion kits out now.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Oh ok so 100 pellets comes with in the whole box and it will make about 35-40ml/75mg?

Thanx
    RDL

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Fina vernacular: A box contains 10 carts. Each cart contains 100 pellets. A cart is the plastic square that contains "sleeves" of pellets, each sleeve containing 10 pellets. The cart is designed to be inserted in to a "gun" for dosing purposes.

The carts go anywhere from $25-$45 each depending on source.

sobe74 is offline New Member
    get two carts, and a 4 gram conversion kit & you are ready to roll

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    I was also looking into tren for use doing hockey season, only thing is, how could you do it to make it into a transdermal, which would give decent, noticable results. I know you have to dissovle it into some kinda solvent which strips the ester from it, if you buy the pellets. Thing is, i cant inject into my ass or legs because i woudlnt be able to skate, or in the chest, because we do full body workouts on and off the ice. Looking for a convenient way to use.

what are you planning on useing to inject. I've never had enough soreness to keep me from working out or surfing which I do everyday along with injections everyday. YOu would be fine injecting in you thighs, bum, & delts without pain. It sounds like you need to look further into it befoer you go through with it

what are you planning on useing to inject. I've never had enough soreness to keep me from working out or surfing which I do everyday along with injections everyday. YOu would be fine injecting in you thighs, bum, & delts without pain. It sounds like you need to look further into it befoer you go through with it

I dont know yet, but all i know is that even after i get shots from my doct for my physical, i can bearly move my arm for that day, IDK, i guess im really prone to soreness from needles. Is that possible? well, the transdermal question id still like to hear if it would be an ok use. I heard from some that have had great results. just wondering also if i would yield perhaps greater results from a first time use with it?(Fina)

chris2wire is offline Member
    tren is a horrible idea for use during a hockey season.

Ive played hockey, its one of the most physically enduring sports, tren will bring your endurance way down.

dont do it!

O shit, i just realized that. IDK whjat i was thinking. I thought somewhere hockey players where talking about using it during season and had great experiences with it? or maybe it was the direct opposite? It must have been a dream. Yea, im definately not going going to about that route now. Thanks for reminding me, since my endurance level is horrible anyways cause of sever asthma. Better START conditioning right away.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    With proper technique, injection site pain is minimized. AAS users generally use much better technique than medical professionals. Always change to a new pin after drawing, for your shot. Draw with a big pin if you like, but shoot with the smallest you can use, like 23 or 25ga 1-1/2". Shoot the gear into the muscle very slowly. Have an alcohol wipe standing by the injection site and clamp it right down there as you pull the pin out. Press hard, and rub the muscle deeply to dissapate the gear in the muscle. A hot compress and some ibuprofin can help if your shots frequently hurt.

Thread Information