UrbanDawg is offline Banned

What AEs to take with 1st cycle of Deca + Cyp

Assuming a cyle of Deca 100mg + Cyp100mg mixed together injected biweekley (every Mon/Thu )for a period of 12 weeks.

What AEs in which weeks in what doeses intervals whould I take with my cycle

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    First of all, you have to up your dosages. Second, run test higher then Deca . Third, run Nolva and Clomid PCT. Have you done any research? it's all on these boards bro.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    JD is on the money. who make cyp 100 and deca 100?

tbrocato is offline Member
    yah def do some more research and if your profile is correct you are 47. That may be slightly old for juice and you may encounter prostate problems.... you would have to talk to older members on the board about and the higher risk you take.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg of test per week? way too low, research...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    yah def do some more research and if your profile is correct you are 47. That may be slightly old for juice and you may encounter prostate problems.... you would have to talk to older members on the board about and the higher risk you take.

Bro you could not be more wrong. First, 47 is a great age to juice. You really feel the test when your older and not making as much naturally as you used to. The only serious prostate consideration you should have is if you have or have had prostate cancer. test will cause rapid growth of existing cancer cells so make sure you are tested regularly.

Second he is saying biweekly shots of 100 cyp and 100 deca . That is a weekly total of 200. That is more than enough for a first cycle. Mine was 250 test 200 deca and I grew 24 lbs. Unlike alot of you young guys think on here, more is not always better.

toolman is offline Banned
    Forgot to mention. Take 10 mgs of nolva daily through cycle and ptc. Keep some bromo on hand in case you get deca gyno. As that is progestrone related, the nolva won't help.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Bro you could not be more wrong. First, 47 is a great age to juice. You really feel the test when your older and not making as much naturally as you used to. The only serious prostate consideration you should have is if you have or have had prostate cancer. test will cause rapid growth of existing cancer cells so make sure you are tested regularly.

Second he is saying biweekly shots of 100 cyp and 100 deca. That is a weekly total of 200. That is more than enough for a first cycle. Mine was 250 test 200 deca and I grew 24 lbs. Unlike alot of you young guys think on here, more is not always better.

yah thats why I said I honestly didnt know and someone else older should step in . but I think he should run atleast 250 test / 200 deca like you did. I dont think more is always better but 200 total a week is pushing it.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned

45 (not 47 just FYI ) and first cycle

thanks for the advice - I will up the T dose and take the AE as sugested

dieseL atC is offline Member
    First of all, 100mg for each is way too low. Run them no lower then this - 200mg Cyp/150mg Deca twice a week (400mg Cyp/300mg Deca Total). You can mix them in the same syringe, also split up the injections on like a Monday/Thursday type deal. As for your Anti-E question, I'd run Nolvadex @ 20mg ED throughout the cycle, just to be safe and also to keep the water retention down. For PCT you could run the typical Clomid 300/100/50 for 3 weeks or just run Nolvadex @ 50mg ED. Both start 2 weeks after last Cyp/Deca injection.

Thread Information