Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Just realized some scary ****!!!!!

Okay, I was laying in bed this morning, feeling like **** because I did a delt shot with prop yesterday evening and it makes me feel like **** every morning. Almost like steroid fever. Anyway I was thinking, "Hey I am injecting my self with **** I don't even know what it is???" Just to let you know I am on equipoise too so that makes me a bit anxious and paranoid. Anyway, I am on QV gear, and have been cycling for years with brovel, QV, denkal, organon, ttokkyo, you name it I have probably taken it. But this QV **** is getting to me, making me feel like ****. I know it is legit so thats not too much of a worry, but the QV factory, how sure are we that they sterilze this **** really well? I mean it might not be human grade, even though we all concider it so. Another thing is what if some factory worker gets fired and feels like dropping a little cyonide or HIV strands, or anything for that matter into out juice. This happens to me every cycle...I don't want HIV or hepatitis because Mexico has practically no regulations on these meds. Anyone have any insite???

razor67 is offline Banned
    lol....relax

Anyone know of someone who has got any diseases from steroids themselves? Hepatitis? Hiv? Poisoning? Not from sharing needles but the steroids themselves?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Bro...ditch the QV...it is crap!!! Denkal is the way to go....Peace

This equipoise has got me having anxiety problems and the test has me pissed off...I am a pissed anxious bastard...

Never heard that?...Most people say ditch the denkall and go for QV? I have used denkall before, worked great...QV seems to be the biggest manufacturer, thats why I like QV, it is a huge company with a good name, and they seem to always check out in lab tests with dosages, ect.

razor67 is offline Banned
    man...your a mess...lol

Dude..that is perfect...I would go to the Doc and get some xanax for anxiety!!! Will help you out tremendously.

I have some paxil if needed. I just dont want to go to the doctor three or four years from now and have them tell me I have hepatitis or hiv, and then I will know some factory worker pissed in a vat of test prop. lol

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Hiv and the rest does not live outside the body for very long, worse thing would be some infection due to bacteria not a virus.... so relax

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea man i think hepatitus c and aids only live for like 24 hours outside the body(correct me if im wrong) so unless it was made by your next door neighbers and they got that sh!t then dont worry lol

Cool!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    I have some paxil if needed. I just dont want to go to the doctor three or four years from now and have them tell me I have hepatitis or hiv, and then I will know some factory worker pissed in a vat of test prop. lol
    Hopefully it will be one of the workers that are getting their **** for free (scooping). Casue if he pisses in the mix it will only help it man. The more test the better I always say.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    hiV IS HEMOLYTIC. meaning it can not live long mere minutes outside blood. relax.

yep

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    hiV IS HEMOLYTIC. meaning it can not live long mere minutes outside blood. relax.
    2timer beat me to it!!! Just looked it up. You are safe unless your standing on the production line and shooting right after it is hot off the press. Peace

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I shooting my qv test 4 times a week and I've been going through periods of feeling like ****. Makes me not feel like working out but once I start lifting, everything feels great.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    You won't get a disease from it because of the BA....

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Well i did get sick around 1997 ended up in the hospital ,i took those anabols that were made with clenbuterol , where they used the wrong powder.(if anyone remembers that back then)Talk about feeling like your going to die took 3 who knows how much clen was in it..whewwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I shooting my qv test 4 times a week and I've been going through periods of feeling like ****. Makes me not feel like working out but once I start lifting, everything feels great.

I am going through the exact same thing...I wonder if all QV products do this or if other people have this problem? This is my first all QV cycle I am doing now. bigj....keep me posted on your gains, side effects, ect. "You know who" was complaining of the same feeling of tiredness and then once he worked out he was feeling good. The two of you got your stuff from the same source, I got my stuff from a different source but it is making me feel like that also. Could it be the high BA or BB or whatever is in there? Can BA or BB cause a ****ty feeling?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Just sterilize the stufff yourself.
    Best way is with a pressure cooker like this one from WalMart:
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...00000000147550
    Just boil it 20 minutes with the 15 psi weight on the lid (all the instructions come in the box) and when it's cool, it's sterile.

Another method is to boil it in a saucepan on your stove once a day for 3 days, at 20 minutes each time. The short reason for boiling 3 times this way is because the pressure cooker gets warmer (251 deg F) than stovetop boiling (212 deg F) does, and kills off the spores more efficiently. The long reason--I've posted it before several times, and since my stomach is saying "FEED ME" right now, I ain't gonna post it again. For more info, do a websearch on "pasteurization" and learn why it works, and why hot water works better than hot air.

--Tock

not2bigyet is offline Member
    WHOA!!! I am at the end of my 3rd week shooting QV prop 100mg's/day and experienced flu like symptoms for at least the first week...just relax, keep shooting, and your body will adjust to it...

Thread Information