Test Suspension?

What do you guys thing about test suspension?

I have done 2 cycles already, but i wanna chuck in some test on my 3rd cycle; gain some size very quickly. Do any of you think anything good or bad about test suspension? lemme know. Thanks

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder1986
    What do you guys thing about test suspension?

I have done 2 cycles already, but i wanna chuck in some test on my 3rd cycle; gain some size very quickly. Do any of you think anything good or bad about test suspension? lemme know. Thanks
    i dont know personally but 2 friends of mine did suspension and got a hell of alot of bloat from it. im sure you could up the nova, but they looked like crap and didnt really gain that much strength from it

Swellin Guest
    You have done two cycles already, but now you want to add some test? Bro, a cycle without test is not what most folks call a cycle.
    Glad to hear you plan to run test with the next one.

What have you run before now, and what are you thinking of doing this time?

Suspension is known for great size and strength gains, that come on very quickly. It is also known for being about the most painful thing you can inject. The size of the needle required can cause you to faint the first time you use it. It also suckws that suspension has to be inject 2XD or 3XD, because it is not estered.

I have never run it, but I plan on trying it with my next cycle.
    Good luck.

ok you know what i mean.. i wrote wrong.. ofcourse i have had test in my previous cycles... i just typed wrong. anyway thx for the info. im a bit scared of a needle that fukin big, so i might give it a pass on this upcomming cycle and stick to test enanth, and cyp
    cheers

Swellin Guest
    Cool bro...I was simply hoping you meant something other than what you wrote. Lately, it seems like EOT (every other thread) is about somebody not using test and wanting to try something different.
    You can run a search for suspension in this forum, and you should come up with some good info. I would also search in the member's cycle results for suspension...then you can see info from the people who have actually used it.

Good luck bro!

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    You have done two cycles already, but now you want to add some test? Bro, a cycle without test is not what most folks call a cycle.
    Glad to hear you plan to run test with the next one.

What have you run before now, and what are you thinking of doing this time?

Suspension is known for great size and strength gains, that come on very quickly. It is also known for being about the most painful thing you can inject. The size of the needle required can cause you to faint the first time you use it. It also suckws that suspension has to be inject 2XD or 3XD, because it is not estered.

I have never run it, but I plan on trying it with my next cycle.
    Good luck.
    why do you need such a big needle...im on suspension now using 23g 1 inch once a day??????

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I use it all the time. It can fit thru a 25g but you must heat the vial and shake it till all the crystals are disolved. Then you stick the needle in quickly and inject. The gains are incredible and the size as well. There is nothing like it in my opinion. The shots are painful and frequent so rotation is important. Any other questions

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    some use slin needles

Thread Information