Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

how do i mix deca and test eth.? help!

i am going to mix .5 cc deca 1cc test eth. together in the same needle, but once i have the test in the needle how do i put air in the deca bottle with the same syringe???

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do u have the Leur-lock syringes?

If you do....... fill syringe # 1 with test... then take syring 2 and stick it into the deca - Fill with air - remove syringe form pin - attach the syring with the test in it and VOILA.....

Waste of pins and syringes but i thinkt hats the only way

R U Kiddin'?
    You don't HAVE to pump air into the dang bottle man...but if you want to, why not just pull the plunger back? You've got over 3cc of space.
    TSW

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    R U Kiddin'?
    You don't HAVE to pump air into the dang bottle man...but if you want to, why not just pull the plunger back? You've got over 3cc of space.
    TSW
    good point man these newbies need to do some research before they go throwing a needle into themselves. I wonder if he will aspirate ?????

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell, if it's that important to you, and it's really not important to inject some air everytime you draw from the vial, stick the pin in and inject a few cc's of air in one vial, then do the same with the other before you draw from both. Make sense?

I change everytime I draw from two vials. One time I'll shoot the air in one vial, the next time I'll shoot it in the other. Either way, it's not a critical thing htat you get air in the vial each time.

-moto

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    My technique as well moto. He doesnt have to add air but it does make it easier to draw from.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i just pull the plunger back to 3cc with 1 cc of gear #1 in it... and then shoot the 2 cc's of air into gear #2.

glad i'm a newbie because i would probably be bald right now or have titties!

besides i always aspirate after anal sex! duh!

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    glad i'm a newbie because i would probably be bald right now or have titties!
    With a name like 'flabbywussy' I made the assumption you already have titties

with a name like puddle monkey i asume you take over 1000mgs a week test, and wet the bed with wet dreams over 1000 times a week! duh! my member name was a joke you dumb,test pumpin gorilla meathead

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    with a name like puddle monkey i asume you take over 1000mgs a week test, and wet the bed with wet dreams over 1000 times a week! duh! my member name was a joke you dumb,test pumpin gorilla meathead
    play nice now boys

Jackman is offline Banned
    Says the man who does not know how to draw 2 oils from 2 sepetate vials...........

before you make fun of someone learn how to spell.i am a beginner in using roids, but your a beginner in learning how to spell -example(Says the man who does not know how to draw 2 oils from 2 "sepetate" vials) why don't all you smart guys just calm down? don't let the gear get to your head!this is very stupid and childish and you can post whatever crap you want after this,but i'm not going to reply, because their is no point! i joined this forum as a novice asking questions for help,not to be mistreated, and made fun of! if you pan up you will notice it all started with someone making fun of me for being a beginner.

also you are a "senior member", and i am a newbie, so i have a few flaws, but looks like you do to...........what i mean is yeah, your a pretty big and buff guy, but that crappy tat on your back i wouldn't be too proud of. i mean what is it supposed to resemble the 100 point mark on your dartboard back!

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    uncalled for.....

before you make fun of someone learn how to spell.i am a beginner in using roids, but your a beginner in learning how to spell -example(Says the man who does not know how to draw 2 oils from 2 "sepetate" vials) why don't all you smart guys just calm down? don't let the gear get to your head!this is very stupid and childish and you can post whatever crap you want after this,but i'm not going to reply, because their is no point! i joined this forum as a novice asking questions for help,not to be mistreated, and made fun of! if you pan up you will notice it all started with someone making fun of me for being a beginner.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    flabbywussy, you should be banned for not being 18 yet. We do not allow minors onto this board. Without a doubt it is easy to tell that you are a minor by the way you talk and the names you call.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    flabbywussy, you should be banned for not being 18 yet. We do not allow minors onto this board. Without a doubt it is easy to tell that you are a minor by the way you talk and the names you call.

i'm 25 thanks for the compliment.it's funny how i sound 18, but i still outwit everyone that is rude to me! obviously you rude people that always have to put your 2 cents in came to a battle of wits unarmed!

razor67 is offline Banned
    bang...bang....

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    easy guys the nurse will be around with your meds soon enough

Latin is offline Associate Member
    ...Dont throw stones in glasshouses.....

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    If you want to b*tch at each other send a PM, we don't like to see this crap on the board, it doesn't help anyone but your own ego's.

.......never eat yellow snow......

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I Think i was following this dispute yesterday. Good job stretching it out for 2 ****ing days.

Sorken is offline Member
    ok bros.. calm down...
    Flabbywussy.. think you got your answer now..
    You haven't done anything wrong.. but just leav it.. you bro's just missunderstod echothers.. leave it

Anyway Flabbywussy.. hope you have solved your problem...
    Good luck now !!

hehe its easy to talk **** over the internet on how i spelled a word wrong. Wow your an imature little prick. 25 my ass. Your a complete moron at that you 120 pound ****ing idiot. Your talking about inteligence yet i know 12 year olds that would be able to draw 2 oils from 2 seperate vials. Simply put..... get a life little boy

Oh and from Mr English speaker himself a quote from a previous post:

"it's no infected or anything right?"
    Last edited by Jackman; 03-28-2004 at 04:46 PM.

And if you dont know the dif between a typo and wrong spelling your..... well everyone here knows what you are i will leave it at that good luck on your cycle dont kill yourself.

also you are a "senior member", and i am a newbie, so i have a few flaws, but looks like you do to...........what i mean is yeah, your a pretty big and buff guy, but that crappy tat on your back i wouldn't be too proud of. i mean what is it supposed to resemble the 100 point mark on your dartboard back!

And this was the most retarded thing i have ever heared, i second his ban. 18+ says the rules

i have an idea..........o.k. you teach me about roids, and i'll teach you how to spell! example :immature intelligence

jeanz08 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

jease jackman....everywhere i go u seem to be getting into an arguement with someone about something...a pattern maybe?.....u can sit there and say we're h-s kids...but that is all u got and u know it..u dont have a physique...i remember u bragging to me about that 11% bf....man u better settle down or im gonna tell everyone on here that a fat-ass is giving them advice!!!!..... im older than u and so is flabbywussy is too...if u dont see the humor behind the name...ur a just a tad naive....maybe u dont know everything after all....its okay...u were just outwitted pal....sorry...its clear that getting a gay tattoo on your back and eating mc-d's to maintain a ripped 11%bf physique doesnt make u a smarter man...grow up and stop looking for a problem...and i will be done with my bulking phase in 4.5 weeks and ready to cut for the npc collegiate nationals....there will be a flashy little post for all to see...my pics and a call-out for u to put up pictures of ur big-huge back lat spread....and that spare-tire around ur waist...sorry man u ran ur mouth one too many times on here getting cocky with people just asking for some advice....now ur gonna look real dumb next to me......u only have 4.5 weeks...heres some advice...get some anadrol , dnp , everything and shot-gun it all at once...its the best chance u have bro!!!!!

yeah and by your name "jack"man...i would've assumed u were jacked....so much for nicknames huh!!!

UCFgymguy is offline New Member

Just to let you know flabby, that you are talking about spelling and grammar errors but "your" is not the contraction to "you are" like you used it where the bold is. "Your" is possesive like "That is your bike." You have to use "You're" when you are saying "you are" like you tried to in the above paragraph. Sorry to get technical but I hate when people mess those up. I hope you enjoyed the grammar lesson.

razor67 is offline Banned
    just had to chime in eh jean...why doesnt everyone just drop this B.S. before someone ends up getting a time out..

Quote Originally Posted by jeanz08
    jease jackman....everywhere i go u seem to be getting into an arguement with someone about something...a pattern maybe?.....u can sit there and say we're h-s kids...but that is all u got and u know it..u dont have a physique...i remember u bragging to me about that 11% bf....man u better settle down or im gonna tell everyone on here that a fat-ass is giving them advice!!!!..... im older than u and so is flabbywussy is too...if u dont see the humor behind the name...ur a just a tad naive....maybe u dont know everything after all....its okay...u were just outwitted pal....sorry...its clear that getting a gay tattoo on your back and eating mc-d's to maintain a ripped 11%bf physique doesnt make u a smarter man...grow up and stop looking for a problem...and i will be done with my bulking phase in 4.5 weeks and ready to cut for the npc collegiate nationals....there will be a flashy little post for all to see...my pics and a call-out for u to put up pictures of ur big-huge back lat spread....and that spare-tire around ur waist...sorry man u ran ur mouth one too many times on here getting cocky with people just asking for some advice....now ur gonna look real dumb next to me......u only have 4.5 weeks...heres some advice...get some anadrol, dnp, everything and shot-gun it all at once...its the best chance u have bro!!!!!
    You seriously need to shut the **** up dude your anoying. Your a loser dude how old are you to start **** in another thread. as i said talk is cheap dont do it over the internet

lol how lame is he to call people fat over the internet. Yes hes a mature person alright. what a tool. Is that all you got is saying im fat? lol yea 11% im a fattt ass haha jesus i better go kill myself. ok guys cya later gota go pick up my #1 haha i cant wait see this guy burn when he gets ranked. And your a competing BB calling out some guy on a message board? lame? So any mods even monitor the site anymore jesus.

Win or loose ill see your challenge! thx for the motivation to get my fat ass moving haha. 4 weeks hmmm maybe 8%
    Last edited by Jackman; 03-31-2004 at 10:00 AM.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I think he should change his name to flabbypu$$y!

u got it bro...good luck...ill be posting

oh yeah and im already 7-8% right now....you in four weeks...me now....still cant beat me...sorry bro...later

u know what man now that i think about it....ill give it to u...i shouldnt even being calling u out being that i am a competitive bbuilder and u just a "wanna-be"...but not for my satisfaction...but just for those who think u r as big of a prick as i think u are....ill post my pics....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information