bayoumike is offline New Member

A new message from Mike at LR

I wanted to give the public a better understanding of my company and our face lift. First important point, WE ARE BACK UP AND RUNNING, but mail only for the next couple of weeks. We are accepting donations which qualifies individuals for research products to be sent as a gift for their donation. Donation amounts for each research product are given on individual page descriptions.
    We appreciate the words of support we have received and I personally wanted to let everyone of our customers know that we have always wanted the best for you. We strive to provide and continue to provide resources for individuals to research effectively. I know a lot of people have questions for me, but out of respect for my privacy I would like to leave it off of the boards. Anyone that has a question or wants to talk to me can PM me or email me at any time. I am open to answer any questions and would actually encourage anyone who has unanswered issues to contact me. After all of this that has happened to me, my company and my family, I am still the same person and we are still the same company. We decided to change a few things in our policies and our inner structure, but this is for the best for everyone. Our loyalty and our customer service remains intack, I wouldn't run a company any other way.

omen78 is offline Member
    good to hear Mikey...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

good

well mike thats good to hear. my question is what about the people that didnt get their donations or a refund. i am not one of those people but this is something i would like to know before i made any type of donation.

Jackman is offline Banned
    still waiting on mine after giving them my CC info 3 times already,

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    hope you take some of that donation money and invest in a paper shredder to avoid your customer list getting into the wrong hands again.

bayoumike is offline New Member
    Well a few things:
    1 - There were no customer lists as they stated to the media....it was a book of tracking and shipping info for recent orders. When we didn't keep these on hand, we had complaints from customers not receiving their items and we had no verification system. Also, anyone who orders via CC for any company will have records of purchase retained for 1 year+ by law and it wouldn't take much to access those "customer lists" if they really want to. Most shopping carts archive full purchase receipts for a year+ also because it is required by law and for auditing to keep purchases on record.
    2 - Any lost donations can be reshipped and/or refunded, but we will need the full info to compensate.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bayoumike
    Well a few things:
    1 - There were no customer lists as they stated to the media....it was a book of tracking and shipping info for recent orders. When we didn't keep these on hand, we had complaints from customers not receiving their items and we had no verification system. Also, anyone who orders via CC for any company will have records of purchase retained for 1 year+ by law and it wouldn't take much to access those "customer lists" if they really want to. Most shopping carts archive full purchase receipts for a year+ also because it is required by law and for auditing to keep purchases on record.
    2 - Any lost donations can be reshipped and/or refunded, but we will need the full info to compensate.
    Was giving full info including credit card number and bank with no response.

Thread Information