Thread: Good stack...?

TMac48 is offline Junior Member

Good stack...?

I'm about to start my third cycle (1st cycle - 10cc of testosterona/10cc of deca ...2nd cycle - 20cc of sus./20cc of norandren) and I know for sure that I plan on taking D-bol. I want to take deca-durabolin with it, but I was thinkinig about adding norandren as well. I know that sus. is a combination of different tests and it seems to work better than regular tests, so will mixing two decas make a difference? BTW, the cycle I plan on doing is the first one under the link to "cycles and stacking" on the main page of AR. Feel free to offer up any suggestions.

Thanks
    Tim

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    there is no difference...just brands

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TMac48
    I'm about to start my third cycle (1st cycle - 10cc of testosterona/10cc of deca ...2nd cycle - 20cc of sus./20cc of norandren) and I know for sure that I plan on taking D-bol. I want to take deca-durabolin with it, but I was thinkinig about adding norandren as well. I know that sus. is a combination of different tests and it seems to work better than regular tests, so will mixing two decas make a difference? BTW, the cycle I plan on doing is the first one under the link to "cycles and stacking" on the main page of AR. Feel free to offer up any suggestions.

Thanks
    Tim
    Im not sure what all that means! lol You should through some doses in there if you want others to understand it better bro. But my advice would be to...

1. run your test higher than any other AS being used
    2. If you are stacking; take the thought of " More is Better " out of your head!
    You should pick a steriod and stick with it.
    3. Don't forget about your diet/protein intake and sleep. Running gear and doing cycles is great but it is not going to do it alone. AS helps you along the way givin that your diet and lifestyle is top notch.
    4. Have everything before you start! Everything! All your gear, anti-e's, PCT, supplments, needles, ect....! Plan everything down to the hour! If you set an exact schedule going day by day including shots, amounts, protein/meals, ect... You'll receive maximum benifits from your cycle.

A good 3rd cycle to try

1-13 Test E 500mg-750mg
    1-12 EQ 400-500mg/week
    1-4 Dbol 30mg ED ( optional ! But good for some bulk )
    1-14 Nolva 10mg ED ( 20mg 1 week after your last shot )
    Clomid ( 300 100 50 )

Thread Information