thick one is offline Associate Member

would 650mg week sustanon be too much?

I've already posted earlier r/t my 1st cycle, but i just had a quick question. i have the sustanon 250mg/ml. i was orig. going to do 2 shots per week, but from what i have been reading, eod may be more beneficial. if i were to take 3/4cc EOD, it would average 650mg per week. i am running super-test 250 tornell and they are known to underdose. so, do you think this would be alright? Recapp-5'7" 196lbs 30y old. any suggestions would be great. thanks

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    tornell is underdosed from what i hear...if your gonna run 650 why not run 750?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Stick to test enanthate , cyp, or prop and drop the sustanon . Dont even bother with multi esters at this point of your cycling. You're doing fine now. In my signature I have several informational links for you to read about usage of sustanon and understanding esters in AS.

because 3/4 cc eod =650mg +/-3cc . it would be too difficult to get 750cc per week with eod injections. does this make sence?

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Stick to test enanthate, cyp, or prop and drop the sustanon. Dont even bother with multi esters at this point of your cycling. You're doing fine now. In my signature I have several informational links for you to read about usage of sustanon and understanding esters in AS.

I think sustanon is fine. I took Tornel sustanon my first cycle..I only did 1cc a week for 7 weeks and gained over 10lbs...then I did 2ccs a week with deca and gained 20....I hear it is underdoesed but it worked great for me.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Take 750, 3shots p/week or EOD shots if u dont mind jabbib urself EOD, otherwise use enanthate

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    tornell is underdosed from what i hear...if your gonna run 650 why not run 750?
    good point chip

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    If you think sustanon is fine then read my sustanon usage and esters. I dont think multi esters that spike your plasma levels dramatically if not adminstered correctly are suggestable for a novice cycle. The point of a cycle is to maintain a constant test level. Reach a saturation phase and hold it there as best and long as possible. Spikes in your levels will hinder gains and cause more side affects. Sustanon is one of the most misunderstood steroids for this. In my opinion, a single ester test is much easier to deal with for weekly injections rather than guessing "should I do EOD, ED, or twice a week. If you dont do it every 2-3 days it is a terrible drug. Even 2-3 day injections causes huge spikes in levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I think sustanon is fine. I took Tornel sustanon my first cycle..I only did 1cc a week for 7 weeks and gained over 10lbs...then I did 2ccs a week with deca and gained 20....I hear it is underdoesed but it worked great for me.

LUVMYROIDS, that was a great read on sustanon -thanks for the info on the stabilization of test levels- made a lot of sence. was just wondering how that would look for the last few weeks following the last injection? Im a dumbazz and paid a lot of $for the sustanon so it looks like thats what i'm going to have to use for my cycle. i wish i would have purchased the enanthate , but i was basing my decision on a friend at the gym's advice.(befor i really started doing my research.)

Thread Information